of September 18, 2009 No. 193-IV ZRK
About health of the people and health care system
1. In this Code the following basic concepts are used:
1) the authorized generic - the medicine identical to original medicine issued by the same producer, but differing in the trade name and the price;
1-1) habitats of the person (further - the habitat) - set of natural, anthropogenous and social factors, the environments (natural and artificial) determining conditions of activity of the person;
2) HIV - human immunodeficiency virus;
3) anonymous inspection - voluntary physical examination of person without identification of the personality;
4) medicine of catastrophic crashes - the industry of medicine and health care directed to the prevention and liquidation of medical and sanitary consequences of emergency situations of social, natural and technogenic nature (further - emergency situations), including the warning and treatment of diseases of the population, sanitary and anti-epidemic and sanitary and preventive actions, preserving and recovery of health of participants of liquidation of emergency situations, and also medical care to the staff of rescue services;
5) potentially dangerous chemical and biological substances - substances which under certain conditions and in certain concentration can exert adverse effect on health of the person or future generation which application and use is regulated by regulatory legal acts in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population and hygienic standard rates;
5-1) fund of social medical insurance - the non-profit organization making accumulation of assignments and fees, and also performing purchase and fee of the subjects of health care providing medical care in amounts and on the conditions provided by the agreement of purchase of medical services and other functions determined by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) military medicine - the industry of medicine and health care representing system of scientific knowledge (complex of scientific and practical disciplines) and practical activities of military-medical service, aiming at comprehensive medical support of troops in peace and wartime;
7) the military-medical help - the medical care provided by specialists of military-medical service to the military personnel and persons injured with use of military weapon;
8) military-medical service - set of military-medical (medical) divisions in which the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan provide the military or special service intended for medical support of activities of these bodies;
9) military-medical (medical) divisions:
the structural divisions of the central executive bodies and other central state bodies performing the organization and coordination of activities of military-medical (medical) organizations (organizations);
military-medical (medical) organizations (organizations) and other divisions of the central executive bodies and other central state bodies providing rendering military-medical and medical care to the corresponding contingent;
10) military-medical (medical) providing - complex of actions for logistics, and also the organization of delivery of health care in troops, divisions and the departmental organizations for the purpose of recovery of fighting capacity and working ability of staff;
11) the child - person who did not reach eighteen-year age (age of majority);
12) irreversible death of brain - the complete loss of integrated function of cells of brain which is followed by death of all substance of brain;
13) the profile specialist - the health worker with the higher medical education having the certificate on certain specialty;
13-1) list of medicines and medical products for free and (or) preferential out-patient ensuring separate categories of citizens with certain diseases (conditions) - the list of medicines, medical products and the specialized medical products bought at the expense of budgetary funds and assets of fund of social medical insurance within the guaranteed amount of free medical care and in system of compulsory social medical insurance for rendering the out-patient and polyclinic help, including names and characteristics of medicines, medical products and specialized medical products by separate categories of citizens with certain diseases (conditions);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.