of September 30, 2009 No. 610
About establishment of rate of export (export) customs duty on the regenerated paper and cardboard (waste paper and waste) which is exported from customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of providing domestic producers with raw material resources, production incentive and increase in export of finished goods, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About customs tariff of the Kyrgyz Republic", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Establish rate of export (export) customs duty on the regenerated paper and cardboard (waste paper and waste), the CN FEA EEU classified by code 4707, in the amount of 10 (ten) som for 1 kg.
2. Apply rate of export (export) customs duty to the regenerated paper and the cardboard (waste paper and waste) classified by code of the CN FEA EEU 4707, exported from the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union.
3. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to notify in accordance with the established procedure Executive Committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States and the Secretariat of Integration committee of Eurasian economic community on adoption of this resolution.
4. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Public service on fight against economic crimes under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (financial police), to the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic are necessary to take the measures directed to suppression of illicit export (export) of the regenerated paper and cardboard (waste paper and waste).
5. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 10, 2009 No. 157 "About establishment of rates of export (export) seasonal customs duties on the goods which are exported from customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic".
6. This resolution becomes effective after fifteen days from the date of its official publication.
Prime Minister I. Chudinov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.