of July 28, 2009 No. 237-p
About approval of Rules of calculation of comprehensive income of person (family) applying for receipt of the government address public assistance
According to Item 1 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2001 "About the government address public assistance" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this order.
3. To the director of the department of the public assistance and social services (Manabayeva K. A.) provide:
state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and official publication in the procedure established by the legislation;
bringing this order to regional managements of coordination of employment and social programs, managements of employment and social programs of the city of republican value, capital.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nusupova A. B.
It is approved
Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
July 28, 2009
It is approved
Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the statistics
July 28, 2009
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 28, 2009 No. 237-p
1. These rules of calculation of comprehensive income of person (family) applying for receipt of the government address public assistance (further - Rules), are developed according to Item 1 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2001 "About the government address public assistance" and determine procedure for calculation of comprehensive income of person (family) applying for receipt of the government address public assistance.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the average per capita income - the share of comprehensive income of family falling on each family member in month;
2) comprehensive income - the amount of the income types considered in case of purpose of the address public assistance;
3) the guaranteed benefits package - the help to the needy families having children aged from one up to eighteen years in the types and amounts determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the government address public assistance (further - the address public assistance) - the help provided by the state to physical persons (families) with the monthly average per capita income below the poverty line, established in areas, the cities of republican value, the capital;
5) the central executive body - the state body performing management and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination in the sphere of social protection of the population;
6) the independent worker - the physical person which is independently performing activities for production (realization) of goods, works and services for the purpose of commercialization without state registration of the activities, except for the individual entrepreneurs, persons who are engaged in private practice, founders (participants) of economic partnership and founders, shareholders (participants) of joint-stock company, members of production cooperative;
7) authorized body - the local executive body of the city of republican value, the capital, area, city of regional value, the area in the city, the cities of district value performing purpose of the address public assistance;
8) the precinct election commission - the special commission created by the decision of akims of the corresponding administrative and territorial units for carrying out inspection of financial position of persons (families) which asked for the address public assistance according to the Standard regulations on precinct election commissions approved by the order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 28, 2009 No. 29-p (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 5562);
9) jobcenter of the population (further - the Center) - the legal entity created by local executive body of the area, the cities of regional and republican value, the capital for the purpose of realization of active measures of assistance of employment, the organization of social protection from unemployment and other measures of assistance of employment.
3. The comprehensive income of person (family) applying for receipt of the address public assistance (further - comprehensive income of family), is estimated in the Center performing assistance in purpose of the address public assistance.
4. In case of calculation of comprehensive income of family all income types received in the Republic of Kazakhstan and beyond its limits for settlement period are considered:
1) income gained in payment type of work, social payments;
2) the income in type of the children maintenance and faces specified in the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 26, 2011 "About scrap (matrimony) and family";
3) the income from personal subsidiary farm - the homestead economy including content of the cattle and bird, gardening, truck farming;
4) entrepreneurial incomes;
5) income from leasing and sale of real estate and vehicles;
6) security gains;
7) income gained in the form of donation inheritances of real estate, vehicles and other property;
8) the income from use of the credit (microcredit) and non-paid grant for realization of the new business ideas except for the first six months from the moment of their obtaining gained within the State program developments of productive employment and mass entrepreneurship for 2017 - 2021 of Enbek, No. 746 approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 13, 2018 (further - the Program), except for the first six months from the moment of their obtaining;
9) the income in type gratuitously the received money;
10) the income in type of remunerations (interest) on money deposits and deposits;
11) income in type of money transfers;
12) the income in the form of the prizes in natural and (or) monetary value received at tenders, competitions (Olympic Games), festivals on lotteries, draws, including on deposits and debt securities;
13) income gained from participation in active measures of assistance of employment except for of lump sum payment on moving (on each family member) to participants of voluntary resettlement within the Program.
5. The income specified in subitems of 5)-12) of item 4 of these rules is considered on time of obtaining and is confirmed by the written application in any form.
6. The income from leasing of real estate or vehicles is confirmed by provision of the copy of the agreement of property hiring (lease).
In case of lack of the copy of the agreement of property hiring (lease) the income received from leasing of real estate or vehicles is considered in the amount of, specified by person (family) in the statement, but it is not lower than the size of minimum wage a month.
7. The income gained from sale of real and (or) personal estate, specified by person (family) is confirmed by the copy of the purchase and sale agreement.
In case of lack of the copy of the purchase and sale agreement the income is considered in the cash equivalent at market prices specified by person (family) in the statement.
In case of acquisition of real and (or) personal estate in the same quarter when their sale was performed, in comprehensive income of family the difference between the cost of the acquired real and (or) personal estate and the sum realized from sale is considered.
8. In case of calculation of comprehensive income of family are not considered as the income of physical person:
1) address public assistance;
2) housing help;
3) lump-sum allowances on burial;
4) the public social benefits on disability to handicapped children up to sixteen years;
5) the public social benefits on disability to handicapped children from the first, second, third groups, sixteen till eighteen years;
6) special public welfare payments to handicapped children up to sixteen years;
7) special public welfare payments to handicapped children from the first, second, third groups, sixteen till eighteen years;
8) the monthly public welfare payments granted and paid to mothers having many children awarded with suspension brackets "Three-copecks piece alka", "Kum_s alka" or entitled earlier "Mother heroine", awarded with the degree awards "Maternal Glory" I and II;
9) grants, including the state personalized and personalized grants paid to the students studying in the organizations of education realizing educational programs of the higher education, to students of the organizations of education, realizing educational programs of technical and professional postsecondary education (schools, colleges);
10) help given to family for the purpose of compensation of the damage caused to their health and property owing to emergency situations;
11) lump-sum public welfare payments in connection with the child's birth;
12) the financial and financial support by the student from among needy families rendered in the organizations of education according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education;
13) the help in monetary or natural value rendered to needy citizens in connection with increase in prices for food from the government budget and other sources according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 21, 2013 No. 504 "About approval of Standard rules of rendering the public assistance, establishment of the sizes and determinations of the list of separate categories of the needing citizens" (further - Standard rules);
14) the one-time monetary assistance given according to Standard rules;
15) charitable help;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.