The memorandum of state cooperation - members of the CIS in the field of creation of compatible national telemedicine consulting and diagnostic systems
of November 14, 2008
The governments of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States (further - the Governments),
being guided by the Concept of further development of the Commonwealth of Independent States and the Plan of the main actions for its realization regarding development of health care and telemedicine in gosudarstvakhuchastnik of the CIS, expressing the commitment to the purposes and the principles of provisions of resulting documents of the World summit concerning information society (Geneva, 2003; Tunisia, 2005) and the 58th session of the World Health Organization (WHA 58.28) concerning development of "electronic health care" ("e-Health")
realizing the international nature of problem and need of increase in level of medical attendance of the population for the State Parties of the CIS on the basis of expansion of services of "electronic health care" for the benefit of human health,
being interested in creation of the compatible national telemedicine consulting and diagnostic systems and other systems in the field of "electronic health care" meeting the modern requirements and standards agreed as follows:
1. The compatible national telemedicine consulting and diagnostic systems created by the Governments are considered as the priority and perspective direction of development of "electronic health care", compound and integral part of the integrated telemedicine system of the State Parties of the CIS and in the long term - universal telemedicine system.
2. For the purposes of this Memorandum the terms used in it have the following values:
electronic health care - cost-efficient and reliable form of use of information and communication technologies for the benefit of health care and the related areas, including services of the medical and sanitary help, medical supervision, medical literature, medical education, knowledge and scientific research in the field of health care (WHA 58.28);
"the electronic passport of health" ("the electronic medical record") - set of data on the state of health of the person during his life, including the anamnesis of life and diseases, results of medical diagnostic testings, vaccination, prescriptions of medicines, the methods of treatment and other data created in electronic form, access to which and which protection are established by legal acts and are provided with modern information and communication technologies;
telemedicine - complex of the organizational, financial and technological actions providing activities of system of remote consulting and diagnostic medical service in case of which the patient or the doctor who is directly conducting examination or treatment of the patient gets remote advice of other specialist, using modern information and communication technologies;
telemedicine services - delayed consultations, consultations in real time, remote control of physiological parameters of organism of the patient, remote carrying out diagnostic and medical manipulations, medical videoconferences, teleconsultations, teleseminars, the telelectures and other medical services rendered with use of modern information and communication technologies.
3. The governments will aim:
- increase availability and quality of telemedicine services, to provide their compliance to international standards on the basis of creation and development of compatible national consulting and diagnostic telemedicine systems taking into account recommendations of the World Health Organization, International Labour Organization and International Organization For Migration;
- create the harmonized technological space for development of telemedicine services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.