of September 2, 2009 No. 717
About regulations of allocation of land for placement of highways and (or) objects of road service
According to article 25 of the Federal law "About Highways and about Road Activities in the Russian Federation and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed regulations of allocation of land for placement of highways and (or) objects of road service.
2. Determine that the regulations of allocation of land for placement of highways and (or) objects of road service approved by this resolution are not applied to documentation on the layout of the territory prepared before entry into force of this resolution.
3. Ceased to be valid
4. This resolution becomes effective since January 1, 2010.
Russian Federation V. Putin
Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 2, 2009 No. 717
1. For delimitation of right of way of the highway (further - border of right of way) depending on category of the highway, quantity of driving lanes, heights of embankments or depth of dredging, availability of side reserves, the steepness of slopes of subgrade, requirements of safety control of movement and side visibility, and also other conditions are established the following regulations of allocation of land for placement of highways and (or) objects of road service (further - regulations of allocation of land):
a) for the highways located on embankments - according to the appendices N 1 - 7;
b) for the highways located in dredging - according to the appendices N 8 - 14.
2. Delimitation of right of way according to regulations of allocation of land according to the appendices N 1 - 14 to this Regulations and the appendix N 15 is not made in relation to sections of highways:
a) the highways requiring according to regulations of designing, including highways of uncommon use, individual project solutions of subgrade;
b) one of slopes of embankment or depth of dredging of 12 meters having exceeding of maximum height;
c) located on approaches to bridges, overpasses and tunnels;
d) the flooded inundated sites and crossings of reservoirs located on;
e) located in the first road and climatic zone, and also in the mountain and crossed with bias more than 20 percent areas.
3. On sections of highways, stipulated in Item 2 this Regulations, borders of right of way are determined in the settlement way by preparation of documentation on the layout of the territory, the project documentation and results of engineering researches.
4. For providing necessary conditions of works on content of highways in addition to the borders of right of way established on regulations of allocation of land according to the appendices N 1 - 15 to this Regulations from each side of the highway the parcels of land at least 3 meters wide are provided.
5. In addition to the borders of right of way established on regulations of allocation of land according to the appendices N 1 - 14 to this Regulations, settlement way in case of accomplishment of engineering researches, preparation of the project documentation and carrying out cadastral works the sizes and location of the parcels of land provided for the placement of structural elements of the highway and road constructions which are not provided by regulations of allocation of land according to the specified appendices, in particular road interchanges, strengthenings of beds at water throughput pipes, training walls and traverses, rectifications of beds and cuts at bridges, devices berm for ensuring stability of slopes of subgrade, cuts of soil and cabins of forest plantings for ensuring visibility, evaporating pools, the opened dredging more than 1 meter in depth, bus-stops, entrances, congresses, adjunctions, roads which are temporary use, pedestrian and bicycle lanes are determined transitional and high-speed and the auxiliary traffic lanes equipped according to normative requirements, drives for the vehicles used in case of content and repair of the highway, protective and decorative forest plantings and devices, duplicative sections of roads with necessary constructions, the against landslide, antimudstone, antiavalanche, antinoise and other protective constructions, zakyuvetny shelves, additional shelves or roadsides at least 4 meters wide, elements of arrangement of the highways, buildings and constructions of linear road service, objects of road service and other objects having special purpose on servicing of roads, other constructions, provided by the requirements and conditions included in the project documentation by preparation of the draft of the act of the choice of the parcel of land or accomplishment of cadastral works.
6. Regulations of allocation of land, crossings, necessary for placement, and adjunctions of highways in different levels, are established according to the appendix N 15 to this Regulations.
7. Borders of the right of way provided if necessary for placement of snow protection afforestations and devices are established depending on amount of snegoprinos taking into account limiting minimum distance from highway subgrade edge to external border of snow protection afforestations according to the appendix N 16.
8. Regulations of allocation of land, production facilities, separate elements of arrangement of highways and objects of road service, necessary for placement, are established according to the appendix N 17.
9. Regulations of allocation of land, pits (concentrated reserves) of soil intended for placement and provided in temporary use are determined in the settlement way by preparation of the project documentation taking into account required amount of soil, possible depth of quarrying, thickness of overburden, probable shortage of soil in career, and also taking into account the project of recultivation of lands.
10. Before preparation of documentation on the layout of the territory and development of the project documentation for delimitation of the right of way necessary for placement planned to construction and reconstruction of highways, average regulations of allocation of land according to the appendix N 18 can be used.
11. The borders of right of way determined according to the appendices N 1 - 14 to this Regulations are intended for limiting determination of the minimum sizes of the parcels of land necessary for placement:
subgrade between local edges of slopes of embankments or riding edges of slopes of dredging;
bilateral ditches with height of embankments to meter 1,5 in the conditions of plain terrain and to 2 meters in the conditions of the cross-country terrain or one-sided ditches located from the riding party of embankments in case of cross bias of the area over 9 percent;
the mountain ditches and banquets located from the riding party of dredging in case of cross bias of the area over 9 percent;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.