of July 28, 2009 No. 427
About approval of the Standard provision of educational institutions for gifted pupils
According to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1) to Approve the Standard provision of educational institutions for gifted pupils it (is applied).
2) to Local executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, city of Dushanbe; the cities and areas to take necessary measures for creation and functioning of specialized educational institutions for gifted pupils and for the purpose of strengthening of material and technical resources and information technology to use additional sources of financing with involvement of entrepreneurs and philanthropists.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 28, 2009 No. 427
1) This Provision regulates activities of specialized agencies for gifted pupils in the Republic of Tajikistan (further Educational institution).
2) the Educational institution provides training of gifted pupils depending on their profile directions. In these organizations the pupils having high mental abilities, special tendencies to certain spheres of fundamentals of sciences and professions, talent and high creativity on competitive basis are accepted.
3) the Main objectives of Educational institution are:
a) all-round development of the pupils having high mental abilities;
b) identification and development of creative skills of pupils;
c) forming of steady outlook of pupils on the basis of profound and comprehensive scientific knowledge;
d) training in skills of self-education and research activities;
e) forming of bases for conscious choice of profession;
e) implementation of the developing education, individual and variable training, ensuring integrity and continuity of education.
4) the Educational institution is created according to the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Educational institutions divide 6) (function) in the following directions:
a) humanitarian and public;
6) technical and technological;
c) natural and mathematical;
d) art and esthetic;
e) musical and another.
Gymnasiums and lyceums function within the directions and close to them. The educational institution can create several professional directions.
7) the Purpose of Educational institution, involvement of gifted pupils to development of the latest scientific and technical developments, comprehensive and deep study of separate objects, complete acquaintance with information and communication technology, inventive activities, and also training of pupils for participation in republican and international contests is.
8) Education implementation methods in Educational institution are:
a) organization of group, optional lessons, subject classes, seminars, conferences, round tables, tenders and Olympic Games;
b) organization of subject sections, creative studios, scientific and inventive clubs and research groups.
9) the Educational institution provides achievement of the above-named purposes during teaching and educational process as a result of implementation of educational, scientifically methodical programs, and also systematic participation of pedagogical collective in experienced and experimental activities.
10) Founder of state educational institution for gifted pupils is the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and executive bodies of the government of areas, cities and areas.
Non-state organizations and individuals can be the founder of non-state educational institutions for gifted pupils.
The educational institution creates favorable material and technical resources for all-round development of pupils and provides possibility of receipt of full training.
The educational institution bears responsibility to parents and society, educational bodies for realization of constitutional rights of the personality on education, the choice of form of education according to age and psychophysiological features of children, for quality of training and education according to the purpose and tasks of this organization, for provision of high extent of the education determined by state standard.
11) Licensing, certification and the state accreditation of Educational institution is performed according to the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
12) In Educational institution pupils from the 5th class on competitive basis, according to the conclusion of comprehensive medikopsikhologichesky examination, compliance to the general intellectual level of development and in the presence of special capabilities are accepted. Tender for admittance of students is carried out in three steps:
a) the first stage - on the basis of the psychological conclusion;
b) the second stage - by results of examinations in the native language and mathematics (in writing);
c) the third stage - by results of examinations in the native language and literature, history, foreign language and in subject of the chosen direction of training;
Winners of the republican subject Olympic Games and international contests in Educational institution are accepted out of the competition.
13) the Procedure for acceptance, transfer and release of pupils is determined according to the procedure established republican, authorized state body in the field of education.
14) Under Educational institution hostels are created. The pupils living far from the location of data of organizations are provided with the hostel and three meals a day.
15) End-of-year and final examinations are held according to the procedure established authorized state body in the field of education.
16. The certificate (certificate) on general main education - for graduates of educational institutions of general main education (the 9th class), the certificate (certificate) on general secondary education - for graduates of educational institutions of general secondary education is issued to graduates of educational institutions (the 11th class (12) and the certificate on profession (the category, class, group), mastered during study, with indication of educational institution.
17) Training process in Educational institution is performed at step of the main education (term of training of 5 years), general secondary education (training term 2 years), according to the individual curricula and programs approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, providing accomplishment of the main requirements State standard of the secondary general education in the Republic of Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.