of August 19, 2009 No. 676
About Rules of servicing of passengers and rendering other services which are usually rendered in seaport and are not connected with implementation by passengers and other citizens of business activity
According to part 4 of article 17 of the Federal law "About Seaports in the Russian Federation and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Rules of servicing of passengers and rendering other services which are usually rendered in seaport and are not connected with implementation by passengers and other citizens of business activity.
Russian Prime Minister
V. V. Putin
1. These rules govern the relations arising when rendering services by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs to passengers and other citizens in case of their servicing in seaports of the Russian Federation including when rendering services concerning cabin baggage, baggage and cargo baggage for the personal, family, house and other needs which are not connected with implementation of business activity (further - services), and also establish requirements to the equipment of maritime terminal for consumer service.
2. The concepts used in these rules mean the following:
"contractor" - the operator of maritime terminal, and also the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs rendering services in seaport;
"consumer" - physical person, including the passenger to whom services are rendered;
"cargo baggage" - any subject or any car which are transported by carrier separately from the passenger according to the sea transportation agreement of load;
"cabin baggage" - cabin baggage in the value established by the Merchant Marine Code of the Russian Federation.
The concepts "passenger" and "baggage" are applied in the value established by the Merchant Marine Code of the Russian Federation.
3. When rendering services to consumers identical terms of service and fees are provided.
In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation for separate categories of consumers it can be provided privileges and benefits.
The size of service fee, rendered by subjects of natural monopolies in seaport, is established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about natural monopolies. The size of service fee in seaport, not belonging to the sphere of natural monopolies, is determined based on agreements on rendering these services.
4. The contractor has no right to impose to the consumer rendering paid services.
5. The contractor has no right to put possibility of rendering services in public conveyance into dependence on need of rendering paid services which cost is not included in the freight charge of passengers.
6. The consumer shall:
a) observe procedure in seaport;
b) pay rendering the services provided in seaport according to the established rates;
c) observe other requirements in case of stay in seaport established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, including connected with implementation boundary, customs and other types of control.
7. The consumer has the rights, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation, including the right:
a) on obtaining from the contractor of the reliable and complete information about the services rendered in seaport and about their contractor (contractors);
b) on rendering proper quality by the contractor of services.
8. The contractor shall provide:
a) high-quality consumer service in case of provision of services;
b) timely informing consumers on changes in terms of accomplishment, cost and quality of the rendered services.
9. The contractor has the right:
a) to temporarily stop or limit advance sale of carriage documents (tickets), having beforehand placed the relevant information at stands of schedules, information displays and (or) in other information systems;
b) suspend or cancel rendering services if such actions are necessary:
owing to natural disaster, adverse meteorological and sanitary and epidemiologic conditions in port, and also other phenomena, life-threatening and to health of consumers;
for the purpose of prevention of spread of infectious diseases;
for fulfillment of requirements of public authorities.
10. In the territory of the seaports performing consumer service there shall be maritime terminals for consumer service (further - maritime terminals).
a) waiting rooms;
b) reference bureaus;
d) baggage storages of things;
e) medical stations;
e) the room of mother and child (for persons with children under 7 years);
g) Items selling carriage documents (tickets).
a) Items selling carriage documents (tickets);
13. On maritime terminal can be equipped:
a) postal departments;
b) Items for carrying out local and long-distance telephone negotiations;
c) restaurants, buffets, booths selling food, manufactured goods, souvenirs, newspapers, magazines, books, cards and other goods;
d) foreign exchange offices;
e) other rooms.
14. Safety of consumers during stay on maritime terminal is ensured in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
15. On maritime terminal can render to the consumer the following services:
a) on storage of things according to the procedure, established by the Section IV of these rules;
b) on sale in the presence of spare spaces in courts of carriage documents (tickets) to the destinations specified by passengers provided by the sailings list according to the established rate taking into account stipulated by the legislation privileges of the Russian Federation and benefits to consumers of certain categories;
c) on movement of cabin baggage, baggage and cargo baggage;
d) on provision to consumers of the following information:
by loudspeaker communication and information display:
about the schedule of movement of ocean passenger and passenger cargo ships;
about departure time and arrivals of ocean ships (operational current data);
about the place, time of the beginning and end of embarking for the ocean ship;
about delay or flight cancellation and the reasons of delay or flight cancellation;
by means of information stands, reference bureau and other means:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.