of December 30, 2008 No. 642
About approval of Regulations of Admission of subjects to concession in state-owned property
According to the subitem 6) article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2006 "About concessions", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of Admission of subjects to concession in state-owned property.
2. To department of methodology of management of the state assets and public procurements of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tashenev B. H.) provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its subsequent publication in official mass media in the procedure established by the legislation.
3. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Approved by the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2008 No. 642
These rules of acceptance of subjects to concession in state-owned property (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 6) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2006 "About concessions" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for acceptance of subjects to concession in state-owned property.
1. The subjects to concession which resulted from execution of the term of the contract of concession are transferred after their creation to state-owned property if other is not provided by the agreement of concession.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
the concessionary - the physical person performing business activity, and (or) the legal entity, except for public institutions and subjects of the quasi-public sector, fifty and more percent of voting shares which signed the agreement of concession (shares in the authorized capital) which directly or indirectly belong to the state (except the organizations for financing of concessionary projects), including performing the activities on the basis of cooperation agreement (particular partnership);
concession - the activities directed to creation (reconstruction) and operation of subjects to concession, performed at the expense of means of the concessionary or on the terms of joint financing by the concedent;
the moment of creation of subject to concession - approval date of the acceptance act of subject to concession in operation;
subject to concession - the objects of social infrastructure and life support included in the list which are created (are reconstructed) and operated under the agreement of concession;
authorized state body on implementation of the right of the order republican property - the state body performing within the competence special executive and control functions in the sphere of management of objects of republican property, privatization and state monitoring of property, in industries (spheres) of economy having strategic importance;
authorized state body of the corresponding industry - the central executive body performing management of the corresponding industry (sphere) of public administration.
3. Objects are accepted in state-owned property:
authorized state body on implementation of the right of the order republican property - concerning the subjects to concession relating to republican property;
local executive bodies of areas (the city of republican value, the capital) - concerning the subjects to concession relating to municipal property.
4. The concessionary within thirty working days from the moment of creation (construction) of the subject to concession which is subject to acceptance in state-owned property, or in terms the concessions provided by the agreement addresses to authorized state body of the corresponding industry - concerning the subjects to concession relating to republican property or local executive bodies of areas (the city of republican value, the capital) - concerning the subjects to concession relating to municipal property with the application for admission of subject to concession in state-owned property and submits documents according to the list of the documents represented by the concessionary to state body for acceptance of subjects to concession in state-owned property, given in appendix to these rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.