of August 14, 2009 No. 501
About the Integrated customs tariff of the Republic of Moldova
For the purpose of simplification of goods turnover and process improvement of implementation of provisions of the legislation concerning import and commodity export the Government DECIDES:
1. Appoint Customs Service authorized body on development and management of the Integrated customs tariff of the Republic of Moldova (TARIM) based on the Combined commodity nomenclature.
2. TARIM has advisory character and represents the database in which the tariff and non-tariff measures applied to are specified to the goods imported to the Republic of Moldova or exported from the Republic of Moldova including the following Sections:
a) subsections of the Combined commodity nomenclature;
b) rates of customs duties and other customs payments;
c) information on the tariff privileges;
d) additional codes and explanations about use of information containing in TARIM;
e) instructed and about the legislation of information containing in TARIM;
f) other information necessary for application of tariff and non-tariff measures (documents of the permitting nature, etc.).
3. Determine that Customs Service:
a) establishes the TARIM codes at the level of nine figures, the additional TARIM codes, provides explanations and other data concerning the rules existing in the customs sphere;
b) provides updating of the TARIM database;
c) establishes procedures of application TARIM;
d) provides financing of works on development of TARIM at the expense of own means according to the expense budget approved in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to bodies of public management, the companies and the organizations at the request of Customs Service information necessary for TARIM development and to provide permanent and operational representation to Customs Service in electronic and in writing on a grant basis this, necessary for TARIM updating.
5. To public authorities in case of project development of the regulations regulating the external economic transactions applied to certain types of goods without fail to include for each type of goods goods item or subline item according to the Combined commodity nomenclature, and also to provide to Customs Service for review the corresponding draft of the regulation.
6. TARIM is published on the official page of Customs Service since January 1, 2010.
first Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy and Trade
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.