of August 11, 2009 No. 514
About approval of the Regulations on maintaining the town-planning inventory in the cities of regional value of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About town planning and architecture of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the state agency on architecture and construction under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop and approve the instruction and methodical instructions for maintaining the town-planning inventory.
3. To impose control over accomplishment of this Resolution on department of construction, transport and communications of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 11, 2009 No. 514
1. This Provision determines procedure for maintaining and governs the relations arising during creation of the town-planning inventory in the cities of regional value of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also by provision and use containing in it the data.
2. This Regulations on maintaining the town-planning inventory in the cities of regional value of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) act on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and extend to public authorities, local government bodies, other participants of town-planning activities in the territory of the republic, to physical persons and legal entities - owners of the parcels of land and other real estate objects, irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership, to participants of the relations on forming and use of information resources of the town-planning inventory.
3. For the purposes of this provision the following basic concepts are used:
the town-planning inventory - the systematized code of data on objects of town-planning activities, about town-planning development planning of the territories, town-planning regulations, reservation of lands for the state and municipal needs and other data necessary for implementation of town-planning activities, including for implementation of changes of real estate objects, is also all-republican information system of ensuring town-planning activities;
object of town-planning activities - object concerning which town-planning activities are performed or performed;
monitoring of objects of town-planning activities - the system of observations of condition, use and change of objects of town-planning activities based on data of the town-planning inventory. The data received as a result of monitoring of objects of town-planning activities are the integral constituent part of information resources of the town-planning inventory;
registration of the document in the town-planning inventory - action as a result of which making the document or its part joins in information resources of the town-planning inventory and town-planning regulations containing in it acquire the status obligatory for observance by all participants of town-planning activities and owners of the parcels of land and other real estate objects located on them;
the cadastral reference - the document containing the official data of the town-planning inventory requested by the consumer characterizing the town-planning regulations and other conditions of implementation of town-planning activities, the requirement and restriction existing in certain territory to use of the parcels of land and other real estate objects located on them and also help data of other information systems;
the passport of town-planning object - the document of the established form containing data on town-planning regulations and reference information in relation to town-planning object;
components of information system town-planning kadastrainformatsionny resources of the town-planning inventory and information technologies. Information technologies include the program, technical, linguistic, legal, organizational means providing check of information resources, their registration, accounting, storage, updating and provision to users.
4. The town-planning inventory is created and kept for the purpose of information support of town-planning activities, including designed and projects under construction, regulations of town-planning development and use of urban areas of regional value and other objects.
5. In addition to information support of town-planning activities, the data containing in the town-planning inventory can be also used for providing other, the activities which are not prohibited by the law.
6. Maintaining the town-planning inventory is based on the principles:
- obligation of registration and accounting in the town-planning inventory of the documents necessary for implementation of town-planning activities and connected with its implementation;
- opennesses of data;
- continuity of updating of information resources;
- compatibility with information systems state land and other state inventories, monitoring of implementation of the master plan of development of the territory of the cities of regional value, address register of buildings and constructions.
7. The town-planning inventory provides public authorities, local government bodies, investors, designers, other participants of town-planning activities with the data necessary for adoption of investment and town-planning decisions, and is source of information exchange when implementing the state cadastral registration of the parcels of land, the state control of use and protection of lands, the state control of town-planning activities, the state control of use of historical and cultural monuments, monitoring of implementation of master plans of development of the territories of the cities of regional value, in other cases according to regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
8. When maintaining the town-planning inventory interaction with operators of other information systems according to the procedure, established by this Provision, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of information resources and informatization providing integration and efficiency of use of information resources is performed.
9. The structure of documents and procedure for their registration and accounting in the town-planning inventory are established by authorized state body on architecture and construction according to regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10. Data of the town-planning inventory have open character and are provided to all interested persons according to their written requests, except for the data which are the state secret.
11. The data of the town-planning inventory which are the state secret are provided according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on the state secret.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.