of August 18, 2009 No. 1079
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for issue of permissions to carrying out the state technical inspection of vehicles by diagnostic stations
According to article 2 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 8, 2009 "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About traffic" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 17-Z
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 17.02.2012 No. 156
3. To the Ministry of Transport and Communications to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution and to take other measures for its realization.
Republic of Belarus S. Sidorsky
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 18, 2009 No. 1079
1. This Provision determines procedure for issue of permissions to carrying out the state technical inspection of vehicles by diagnostic stations (further - permission), prolongation of effective period of permissions, introduction of changes in them and their cancellation.
2. This Provision extends to the legal entities performing operation of diagnostic stations.
3. For the purposes of this provision the diagnostic station is understood as complex of engineering constructions with production equipment for implementation of the state technical inspection in accordance with the established procedure.
4. Consideration of the questions connected with issue, prolongation of effective period, modification and cancellation of permissions is performed by the commission on issue of permissions (further - the commission).
The regulations on the commission affirm the Ministry of Transport and Communications (further - Ministry of Transport). The structure of the commission is determined by Ministry of Transport.
By results of consideration of the questions connected with issue, prolongation of effective period, modification, cancellation of permissions one of the following decisions is accepted:
about issue of permission;
about prolongation of effective period of permission;
about modification of permission;
about refusal in issue of permission;
about refusal in prolongation of effective period of permission;
about cancellation of permission.
Decisions of the commission are drawn up by the order of Ministry of Transport.
5. Preparation of materials on the questions connected with issue, prolongation of effective period, modification and cancellation of permissions is performed by the republican unitary enterprise "The Belarusian research institution of transport of Transtekhnik (further - BELNIIT Transtekhnika).
6. The list of the documents submitted by the legal entity for obtaining, prolongation of effective period, modification of permission, term of issue of permission and term of its action are determined in Item 5.25 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156.
7. For determination of possibility of issue of permission, prolongation of term of its action of BELNIIT Transtekhnika conducts examination of the diagnostic station regarding its compliance to the requirements established by Ministry of Transport in coordination with the State automobile inspection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the State committee on standardization (further - requirements).
Examination is conducted according to the agreement, and its results are drawn up in the form of the conclusion.
8. The basis for decision making is:
about issue of permission or prolongation of its effective period - the conclusion about compliance of the diagnostic station to requirements;
about refusal in issue of permission or prolongation of term of its action - the conclusion about discrepancy of the diagnostic station to requirements.
9. Permission is drawn up on the form in the form established by Ministry of Transport with indication of categories of the vehicles allowed to check at the diagnostic station.
The form of permission is the form of the document with certain degree of protection.
10. In case of the termination of effective period of permission and continuation of activities of the diagnostic station the legal entity addresses to Ministry of Transport for prolongation of effective period of permission not later than one month before expiration of earlier issued permission.
In case of decision making about prolongation of effective period of permission in the operating permission the corresponding record is made or new permission is issued.
The validity of permission is extended for 5 years and calculated from the date of, the termination of effective period of earlier issued permission following behind day.
11. Changes are made to permission in cases changes:
form of business of the legal entity;
names of the legal entity.
In case of modification of permission the corresponding permission is issued on the new form.
When entering into permission of changes the term of its action does not change.
12. Permission is cancelled according to the decision of the commission from the term specified in this decision in case of:
receipt from the legal entity concerning which permission, statements with request for cancellation of permission is issued;
the termination of activities of the diagnostic station, liquidation of the legal entity, delivery to the diagnostic station in lease (sublease) or free use;
identification of the facts:
provisions of false information based on which permission is issued changes are made to it or the term of its action is prolonged;
the violations of engineering procedure when carrying out the state technical inspection creating safety hazard of traffic and ecological safety.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.