of June 17, 2009 No. 169
About measures for further development and upgrade of the companies of tanning footwear industry and growth in volumes of production of final tanning goods for 2009-2012
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for production of final tanning and shoe goods, satisfaction of the growing demand of the population, first of all due to considerable expansion of amounts of national production, effective conversion of rawhide, implementation at the companies of industry of modern processing equipment and increase on this basis of release of competitive tanning and shoe products the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve developed by Uzbekcharmpoyabzali Association together with the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, and also the tanning and shoe companies:
the list of investment projects on upgrade and technical retrofitting of the tanning and shoe companies of the republic for 2009-2012 according to the appendix N 2.
To the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades, the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbekcharmpoyabzali Association, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent to speed up work on attraction of direct foreign investments for implementation of the investment projects included in the appendix N 2.
2. To the chairman of the board of Uzbekcharmpoyabzali Association together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, heads of the companies to provide timely and high-quality preparation of the feasibility study and projects implementation included in the appendix N 2.
To complex concerning agricultural and water economy, conversion of agricultural products and consumer goods to establish tough control and to take operational measures for the organization of execution of this Item.
3. Uzbekcharmpoyabzali associations together with the Tashkent institute of textile and light industry till January 1, 2010 to take measures for the organization of the Design center of footwear, having assigned to it the following main objectives:
studying of tendencies of world fashion in the field of design and production of footwear, leather haberdashery, accessories and development of recommendations of perspective modeling;
the organization of methodical seminars and meetings on modeling and designing of footwear and leather haberdashery for specialists of the companies of the footwear and leather haberdashery industry and allied industries;
the organization of rates for advanced training and retraining of personnel for tanning and shoe industry and certain physical persons on technology, design, designing and production of modern footwear and development of specialized guidelines manuals;
cooperation increase with the international organizations and institutes, foreign fashion houses and the companies specializing in the field of design and production of footwear and leather haberdashery.
To khokimiyat of the city of Tashkent together with Uzbekcharmpoyabzali Association in a month in accordance with the established procedure to resolve issue of allocation of the room for placement of the Design center of footwear.
4. Take into consideration that according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 27, 2009 N PP-1048 "About the Program of localization of production of finished goods, components and materials on the basis of industrial cooperation for 2009" in the current year is provided production organization of the completing materials and the fitment necessary for production of footwear and leather accessories.
To the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with Uzbekcharmpoyabzali Association in three-months time to make offers on creation of additional capacities on production of fitment for shoe and leather haberdashery production with involvement of the potential investors specializing in release of fitment.
6. To the Uzstandart agency together with Uzbekcharmpoyabzali Association:
render assistance to the manufacturing companies of tanning and shoe products in development of standards taking into account required international level, and also the accelerated implementation of quality management systems at these companies;
in a month to develop and approve the complex of additional measures providing efficient quality control of the made products at the companies of tanning and shoe industry.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.