It is registered
Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic
August 3, 2009
years No. 77-09
of July 15, 2009 No. 30/6
About approval "Rules of implementation of money transfers on money transfer systems in the Kyrgyz Republic"
According to article 43 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Rules of implementation of money transfers on money transfer systems in the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix to this resolution.
2. Recognize invalid:
- the resolution of Board No. 12/1 of March 11, 2009, "About provisional regulations "About the remittances in the Kyrgyz Republic made on money transfer systems".
- the resolution Board No. 6/5 of June 10, 2009. "About provisional regulations "About the remittances in the Kyrgyz Republic made on money transfer systems".
3. In accordance with the established procedure to direct to management of payment systems together with Legal department this resolution to state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. After publication of the registered regulatory legal act to Legal department to inform the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic on publication source (the name of the edition, its number and date).
6. To management of payment systems to bring this resolution to the attention of structural divisions of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, regional managements, Representative offices of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province and commercial banks of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Vice-chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic Chokoyev Z. L.
I. O. Predsedatelya
Abdybala tegin Page.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 15, 2009 No. 30/6
1.1. Rules of implementation of money transfers in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Rules) determine requirements to banks and operators of money transfer systems when implementing activities for provision of services in money transfers by money transfer systems by them through money transfer systems.
1.2. Money transfer without opening of the bank account (further - remittance) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic is made by physical persons, residents and nonresidents of the Kyrgyz Republic in national or foreign currencies through the commercial banks (further - banks) licensed and regulated by National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - National Bank) with use of specialized money transfer systems (local, international systems) or according to direct correspondence relations of banks (international/cross-border money transfers).
Money on money transfer systems in the Kyrgyz som (national currency of the Kyrgyz Republic) in the Kyrgyz Republic shall be transferred only with use of local money transfer systems.
Money transfer on the international money transfer system in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic is provided to the receiver in the currency of payment transfer specified by the sender and the Kyrgyz Republic, other than national currency, - som.
Converting of the money transfer which arrived on money transfer system from payment transfer currency in other currency is performed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic. In case of the consent of the receiver/sender who is in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, money transfer in case of obtaining/sending can be converted by non-cash method.
1.3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of 08.06.2017 No. 2017-P-14/23-15
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.