of August 12, 2009 No. 485
About approval of the Regulations on the Agency on geology and mineral resources
In pursuance of Code regulations on subsoil No. 3-XVI of February 2, 2009. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, Art. No. 75-77, 197) DECIDES: the Government
1. Create the Agency on geology and mineral resources by reorganization (transformation) of the State agency on geology of the Republic of Moldova of "AGeoM".
2. Regulations on the Agency on geology and mineral resources in subordination of the Ministry of the environment according to appendix No. 1;
changes and additions which are made to the separate orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 2.
3. Establish the extreme number of staff of the Agency on geology and mineral resources in number of 22 units (including service personnel) with the annual salary fund according to legislation provisions.
4. To provide to the ministry of the environment and the Ministry of Economy and Trade changes of the staff list of subordinated organizations and to provide offers to the Ministry of Finance on redistribution of the allocated funds necessary for activities of the Agency for geology and mineral resources, in connection with structural changes.
5. To technical supervision agency to transfer in accordance with the established procedure to the Agency on geology and mineral resources the register of mountain branches, projects of mountain branches and acts of mountain branches.
6. Determine that the Agency on geology and mineral resources is legal successor of the State agency on geology of the Republic of Moldova of "AGeoM".
7. Recognize invalid the orders of the Government according to appendix No. 3.
first deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economy and Trade
Minister of Finance
Minister of Agriculture, regional development and environment
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 12, 2009 No. 485
1. The agency on geology and mineral resources (further the Agency) is the central administrative authority of management in subordination of the Ministry of the environment which specializes in area of studying, accounting and regulation of use of mineral resources for the purpose of implementation of state policy on geological studying, rational use and protection of subsoil according to Code regulations on subsoil No. 3-XVI of February 2, 2009. (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 75-77, Art. 197).
2. The agency performs the activities according to regulations of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Code on subsoil, with the laws and resolutions of Parliament, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is orders and orders of the Minister of Agriculture, regional development and the environment, and also this Provision.
3. The agency is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and the name, own balance, and also the treasurer account (budget and special), financial and appliances. Activities of the Agency are provided at the expense of the funds allocated from the government budget and also at the expense of special means.
4. The main functions of the Agency are:
a) realization of state policy in the field of geological studying, rational use and protection of subsoil;
b) development of offers on use of the state and other investments for development of mineral resources and providing national economy with necessary geological information;
c) it is excluded;
d) it is excluded;
e) it is excluded;
f) creation and maintaining single system of subsurface use;
g) implementation of state examination of geological information and organization of state examination of inventories of minerals;
h) maintaining the state stock balance of minerals, the State inventory of fields and shows of minerals, the State inventory of the underground cavities for the purpose of which are not tied with production of useful mineral minerals;
i) development of offers on completion of mineral resources of national economy;
j) development of suggestions for improvement of regulations in the field of use of subsoil.
5. Powers of the Agency are:
a) development together with other industry central bodies of public management and the interested public institutions of state programs for geological studying of subsoil for the purpose of reproduction of mineral resources and monitoring of condition of subsoil, and also ensuring their realization;
b) accomplishment of the systematic analysis of degree of geological study of the territory of the republic and condition of mineral resources;
c) implementation of functions of the customer of the exploration works performed at the expense of means of the government budget, the organization and monitoring within competence of exploration works;
d) implementation of state registration and accounting of works on geological studying of subsoil irrespective of departmental subordination and pattern of ownership of customers;
e) accomplishment of examination of the design estimates on geological studying of subsoil, examinations and acceptance of geological information on the performed works;
f) organization of activities of the State fund of information on subsoil, supervision of representation of materials for geological researches, ensuring their centralized storage and use;
g) the organization and carrying out tenders on receipt of right to use by subsoil plots according to the list approved by higher bodies;
h) provision of geological branches for studying of subsoil, and also cancellation of acts in case of non-compliance with requirements of the legislation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.