of August 6, 2009 No. 1207
About approval of the Technical regulation "Requirements to Issues to the Environment by Alumina Production by Method Bayer Agglomeration"
According to the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "Requirements to Issues to the Environment by Alumina Production by Method Bayer Agglomeration".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 6, 2009, No. 1207
1. This Technical regulation "Requirements to Issues to the Environment by Alumina Production by Bayer Agglomeration Method" (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" and establishes technical specific standard rates of issues to the environment for the processes applied by alumina production according to the consecutive combined scheme Bayer agglomeration (further - processes), irrespective of type of the used raw materials (enriched, nonenriched).
2. Provisions of the Technical regulation extend to the new, operating and modernized processes of aluminous production applied in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan taking into account the best available technologies (BAT) providing protection of life and health of the population, environmental protection, rational use of natural resources which list is given in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation.
3. Issues from processes of preparation, storage and raw material feed and materials, furnacing and warehousings of commodity alumina, agglomeration of furnace charge, preparation of the furnaces for warming up or long idle time performed in the main divisions belong to dangerous factors (risks) in alumina production processes identified for the purposes of application of this Technical regulation: the workshop of preparation of raw materials (further - TsPS), the hydrometallurgical workshop (далееГМЦ), the workshop of agglomeration (further - TsS).
4. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
processes of aluminous production by method Bayer-spekaniyeposledovatelnye processes of conversion of bauxites as a result of which commodity alumina turns out;
the best available technologies (BAT) - the used and planned industry technologies, the machinery and equipment providing the organizational and managerial measures directed to decrease in level of negative impact of economic activity on the environment to providing target indicators of quality of the environment;
the service equipment - the devices, aggregates used for collection, transportation of materials, preparation of fuel, pyleulavlivaniye, gas purification; automatic equipment, blocking, devices and control units and protection, chimneys;
furnaces of agglomeration, furnacing (the tubular rotating furnaces, furnaces of the boiling layer) - the metallurgical aggregate for roasting of materials due to heat energy from combustion of fuel;
the capital equipment - furnaces of agglomeration, furnacing, the equipment in warehouses of commodity alumina, in workshops of preparation of raw materials, car dumpers, tape the conveyor;
fuel - the combustible substances (firm, liquid or gaseous) applied for the purpose of obtaining in case of its burning of heat energy;
alumina - the crystal hygroscopic powder consisting of different modifications of aluminum oxide;
safety of processes of aluminous production (daleebezopasnost) - lack of the unacceptable risk connected with damnification of life, to health of the person, the environment, including plant and animal life taking into account combination of probability of realization of dangerous factor and severity of its effects;
the combustion (departing) gases - the gases which are formed as a result of combustion of fuel and roasting of technological material in the furnace;
chimney - construction for creation of draft and removal of the purified combustion gases in the atmosphere;
dump bauxite slime - the firm deposit received after bauxite lixiviation, and consisting mainly of hydroaluminosilicate of sodium and iron oxide;
raw materials - any the solid, crushed or prepared material which is used in engineering procedure of product receipt (ов);
technical specific standard rates of issues - the norms of issues established for production processes to the environment counting on products unit determined proceeding from possibility of their providing with specific technical means in case of costs, acceptable for national economy.
5. In the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan the alumina production by method Bayer agglomeration providing the technical specific standard rates of issues to the environment which are not exceeding the regulations established by this Technical regulation can be placed.
6. For providing the technical specific standard rates of emissions of pollutants established by this Technical regulation to the environment it is necessary to fulfill the following requirements:
1) to carry out the program of production environmental control;
2) to take measurements of issues to the environment by alumina production according to the approved schedule, with involvement of the laboratory accredited in accordance with the established procedure;
3) processes of unloading and transportation of raw materials and materials shall be automated and be provided by use of conveyors, rotor excavators; car dumpers, grab cranes and unloading via hatches of cars;
4) places of unloading and loading of raw materials and materials shall be equipped with aspiration installations;
5) for the prevention of filtering alkaline waters and pollution of nearby reservoirs antifiltrational protection shall be provided in the basis and dams of ponds in case of operation and commissioning of new sludge collectors;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.