Approved by the order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2008)
The presents of "The safety rule during the work with the tool and devices" are developed according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 No. 251-III-ZRK, "Rules of adoption of regulations of safety and labor protection by the relevant authorized bodies" approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 21, 2007 No. 721.
1. Safety rules during the work with the tool and devices (further - Rules) establish requirements which observance ensures industrial safety, the prevention of accidents, industrial traumatism and ensuring readiness of the organizations operating hazardous production facilities to localization and mitigation of consequences of accidents. Extend to the organizations, irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership.
2. Designing, construction, operation, reconstruction, expansion, modernization, preservation, production liquidation, production, installation, adjustment, servicing and repair of technical devices, carrying out preparation and employee assessment is performed according to requirements of these rules, and also the operating construction regulations and rules, regulations of process design and other normative and technical documents in the field of industrial safety.
3. The new or reconstructed technical devices, means of production or other production elements cannot be accepted and put into operation if they do not conform to requirements for safety and labor protection, and also requirements of health and construction regulations and regulations.
4. All technical devices put into operation shall be completed with instructions for safe equipment maintenance and mechanisms, instructions for labor protection, technological instructions for conducting engineering procedure, and also service personnel having the corresponding qualification and trained in safe working methods.
5. Any changes in placement of the capital and service equipment contradicting requirements of these rules, and also the changes in design of the equipment, the tool, devices, protection and safety devices worsening labor safety, production sanitation and fire safety it is not allowed.
Use of new technical devices and materials, including foreign production, is allowed after receipt of permission of authorized body and conducting acceptance tests on compliance to requirements of industrial safety. Acceptance tests carry out the organizations certified by authorized body.
6. The toxic raw materials and materials applied in production process causes the raised sanitary and hygienic requirements to the device and content of the equipment, rooms, the territories of the industrial platform and obliges all working strictly to observe production discipline, especially regarding conducting engineering procedure and fulfillment of requirements of labor protection.
7. The main safety conditions shown to the organization of production processes are:
1) strict observance of parameters of the technological mode, production instructions on workplaces, instructions for labor protection and fire safety, and also instructions for repair of the equipment and pipelines, for start-up and stop of production;
2) serviceability of safety devices, alarm systems, blocking, regular supply compressed air and electric power, and also ensuring effective work of ventilating installations;
3) systematic control of hermeticity of the equipment and pipelines, and also of condition of the air circle in production rooms;
4) reliable installation and serviceability of barriers of drives and all other moving and rotating parts of machines and elevators, and also assembly apertures and priyamk, etc.
5) systematic control of condition of electric isolation.
8. The main requirements to environmental protection are:
1) strict observance of technological parameters of operation of the equipment when conducting repairs, reconstruction, installation works, etc.;
2) systematic monitoring of emissions in the atmosphere and dumpings into natural reservoirs;
3) maintenance in working order systems of management of the environment according to requirements of the international standard of the ISO series.
9. Fire safety in case of production of repair, installation works is provided according to the regulations and rules existing in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10. The administrative technicians of the respective shops and sites need to study these rules, to be guided by them in the practical work and to strictly observe them in case of performance of works.
11. Based on these rules in the organizations shall be constituted:
1) general (manufacturing, all-shop, etc.) instructions for labor protection;
2) instructions for labor protection by each profession;
3) production instructions (technological, working, on operation of the equipment);
4) instructions on fire safety;
5) on repair and cleaning of the equipment.
12. Instructions for labor protection shall conform to requirements of the order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 2, 2004 No. 278-P "About approval of Rules of development and approval of security guidelines and labor protection".
13. General instructions for labor protection shall contain the general requirements of labor safety and production sanitation obligatory for accomplishment by all workers of this production (the shop, the site, etc.)
14. Instructions for labor protection for contractors shall contain the specific requirements relating to features of processing equipment on workplace taking into account conditions in which work on this workplace is performed. In instructions for labor protection it is necessary to specify (to list) dangerous factors which can take place in case of accomplishment of this work, and also specific precautionary measures which contractors need to carry out and observe to prevent origin and impact of dangerous factors on the contractor and on other working.
15. In instructions for labor protection it is necessary to specify types of possible emergency situations which can occur on this workplace, and also the measures undertaken by the contractor for the purpose of the prevention of emergency situations, accident and liquidation of their consequences.
16. Production (technological, working, on operation of the equipment) instructions shall contain data on the equipment, rules of safe operation and repair of the equipment, procedure for safe performance of works.
17. Technological security guidelines of work shall be reviewed at least once in 5 years, and in explosion-fire-hazardous productions - at least once in 3 years.
In case of emergency or injuring of the instructions working because of imperfection they shall be reviewed in the terms established by the commission investigating accident or accident.
18. All persons going to work, and also temporarily or who are periodically involved need to have in accordance with the established procedure preliminary medical examination, and rabotayushchimperiodichesky survey. Persons without medical certificate are not allowed to work.
19. Responsibility for timely performing periodic routine medical examinations is conferred on administration of the organization.
20. Medical examinations and their frequency need to be performed in the procedure established by the legislation. (The order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 12, 2004 No. 243 "About approval of the List of harmful production factors, professions in case of which preliminary and periodic medical examinations and Instructions for performing obligatory preliminary and periodic medical examinations of the workers who are affected by harmful, dangerous and adverse production factors are obligatory". No. 2780) is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of March 31, 2004.
21. In the organization there shall be list of works of the increased danger (gazo-, explosion-fire-hazardous, works at height and another) approved by the technical lead (chief engineer) of the organization who shall be reviewed annually.
22. For explosion-fire-hazardous and gas dangerous objects (according to the approved list) it is necessary to develop and pereutverdit in accordance with the established procedure at least once in three years liquidation plans of accidents. Liquidation plans of accidents provide prompt actions of personnel on liquidation of emergencies and the prevention of accidents, and in case of their origin - on localization, exception of fire or explosions, the maximum decrease in weight of consequences.
In case of change of technical equipment or upgrade of the equipment liquidation plans of accidents are reviewed and affirm prior to their input in operation.
Are not allowed to work of person, not informed of liquidation plans of accidents in the part relating to the place of their work.
23. Investigation of accidents and accidents, is performed according to "Rules of investigation and accounting of accidents and other damages of health of the workers connected with labor activity", approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 3, 2001 No. 326.
24. The administration of the organization provides workers and employees with overalls, special footwear and other individual protection equipment according to the order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 28, 2003 to No. 84-P "About approval of industry regulations of issue at the expense of means of the employer of special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment".
Depending on nature and conditions of the performed works the procedure for providing with special protective equipment from dangerous and harmful production factors is established.
Instructions for use overalls, special footwear and other individual protection equipment, are stated in security guidelines and labor protection taking into account specific conditions in which they are applied.
25. The administration of the organization provides workers and employees with the treatment-and-prophylactic food, milk washing and disinfectants according to the order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 29, 2005 to No. 170-P "Regulations of issue of diets of treatment-and-prophylactic food to workers at the expense of means of the employer" (No. 3739) are registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of July 20, 2005.
26. All changes and additions made to these rules need to be drawn up in accordance with the established procedure and to approve by authorized bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
27. According to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 No. 251-III-ZRK of administration of the organization needs to take measures for providing safe working conditions irrespective of whether these measures are provided by these rules.
28. The territories of the organizations shall be arranged well and be kept clean. In summertime drives and passes shall pour down water, and in winter time - to be cleared of ice and snow.
29. Constructions of way, railway vehicles, communication, the alarm system and blocking of the rail transport which is under authority of the organization shall conform to requirements of the "Rules of technical railway operation of the Republic of Kazakhstan" approved by the order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of February 17, 2000 No. 109-I.
30. In places of crossing of sidewalks and highways with railway tracks transitions and moving shall be arranged.
Transitions and moving through railway tracks shall have flooring flush with heads of rails and to be equipped with the necessary warning signs, signaling devices and barriers.
31. Unloading of materials from rail cars and loading of products in them shall be mechanized.
32. Speed of movement of cars, electric trucks, electrocars and other motor transport on the territory of the organization is established by administration, but in case of entrance to factory buildings, in the building and on departure from them it is not necessary to exceed 5 km/h.
Movement of the specified transport in the territory of the organization and in factory buildings needs to be regulated route signs using technical means of regulation of traffic.
33. All hatches and wells in the territory of shops shall be operational or protected technically with portable devices height of at least 1,0 of m.
The holes, ditches arranged for the technological purposes or in connection with carrying out repair or construction works shall have perilny or continuous barrier height of at least 1,0 of m. In case of continuous overlapping of holes and ditches of the device of barriers it is not required.
34. The territory of the industrial platform, shops, passes and drives through railway tracks shall be lit according to illumination regulations.
35. Coverings of intercase yards shall allow the mechanized their cleaning and provide drain of atmospheric precipitation.
36. The territory of the industrial platform shall be planted trees and shrubs; the places which are not giving in to gardening - are asphalted. Landing of fruit trees and berry bushes in the territory of the company is forbidden. The grass mown in the territory of the industrial platform shall be exported and be buried.
37. All territory of the industrial platform shall be assigned to the respective shops and divisions.
38. All building constructions of buildings and constructions which are under the influence of hostile environment need to be protected from corrosion according to requirements PK 2.01-19-2004 Construction Norms and Regulations "Protection of building constructions against corrosion".
39. Buildings and constructions need to be contained in good repair. Scheduled preventive maintenance of factory buildings and constructions, and also specialized inspections of metal and steel concrete designs should be made according to the operating RDS RK 1.04-15-2004 "Rule of technical supervision of condition of buildings and constructions".
40. Designs of transoms, shutters and lamps shall exclude possibility of hit of atmospheric precipitation in the case in case of their open provision.
The mechanized devices for opening and installation in required position of transoms of window openings and lamps shall be manufactured of anticorrosive material, and mechanisms are covered with electroinsulating material.
41. Internal surfaces of walls of cases shall have the surface excluding accumulation of dust on them.
42. In the production rooms which are characterized by considerable moisture releases, releases of gidroskopichesky dust, chlorine and chloride hydrogen, the design of roof shall exclude possibility of formation of condensate.
43. Entrances to all-shop administration rooms from the case of electrolysis shall be performed through platforms locks with excessive podpor of air.
44. Walls, floor and overlapping in tunnel through passage for buslines from converting substation to cases shall be waterproof, and internal surfaces - are covered with electroinsulating materials. Crossing of tire tunnel pipelines is forbidden.
45. Passes and drives shall be supplied with index signs of safety according to requirements of ST of RK state standard specification P 12.4.026-2002 "Colors alarm, signs of safety and marking alarm".
46. In production rooms cleaning of windows, lamps and lamps on the approved technical lead (chief engineer) of the organization of the instruction and to schedule shall be made systematically.
The special devices and devices providing safe accomplishment of the specified works shall be used to convenience and safe servicing of the glazed surfaces and lamps.
The device of stationary platforms for these purposes is not allowed.
47. Floors and overlappings of ventilating channels shall contain in good repair.
Cleaning of floors and ladders in production rooms shall be made systematically with moistening, and in places where moistening is inadmissible - using pneumatic means. In each shop the procedure for cleaning of floors taking into account specifics of production shall be established.
48. Ventilation, heating and air conditioning of factory buildings (rooms) and constructions it is necessary to design according to requirements PK 4.02-05-2001 Construction Norms and Regulations "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning", CH 245-71 of "Sanitary standards of designing of industrial enterprises" and these rules.
49. Plumbing and sanitary of buildings for, the organizations, it is necessary to design according to requirements Construction Norms and Regulations 2.04.01-85 "Internal plumbing and sanitary of buildings" and these rules.
50. Lightning protection of buildings and constructions of the organizations shall be in good repair and correspond to CH PK 2.04-29-2005 "Instruction on the structure of lightning protection of buildings and constructions".
51. Check of devices of lightning protection of buildings and constructions shall be made annually before the storm period or in case of failure detection. Check is made by the commission appointed by the technical lead (chief engineer) of the organization. Results of check need to be drawn up the act.
52. Smoking rooms in factory buildings shall be
are equipped with supply and exhaust ventilation, wash basins with
mixers of cold and hot water are also completed by disposable
towels or electrotowels. 53. Health centers shall
take place close the most populous or especially dangerous shops concerning injury rate. The distance from workplaces to health center shall be no more than 1000 m.
54. All production rooms shall be equipped with loud-speaking and telephone communication.
56. In the organization the instruction in which depending on nature of production methods and fire extinguishing means in production rooms, warehouses and external installations shall be specified shall be developed and approved by the technical lead (chief engineer).
57. Storage and transportation of procurements and products can be made in any room and any container guaranteeing their safety.
58. The materials applied in production shall conform to state standard specifications established on them, the standard of the organization or other regulating documentation and to have the quality certificate.
59. The materials arriving in container (sacks, rail cars, barrels) shall have the text specifying substance, material and storage depending on the production technology.
60. Storage and transportation of materials initial, procurements and semifinished products shall be made:
1) using safe means, acceptances of handling works and transport transactions;
2) using the methods of warehousing excluding emergence of dangerous and harmful production factors.
61. Storage of acids, alkalis is performed in certain rooms. Works with acids, alkalis are carried out in acidproof suit, points, respirator.
62. The device, content and operation of heavy lift gears, devices and the tool shall conform not only to the requirements stated in Rules but also requirements of occupational safety standards system, "Rules of devices and safe operation of hoisting cranes", approved by Gosgortekhnadzor of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 1994 and instructions of manufacturing plants.
63. Each worker, if he cannot take measures for elimination of the noticed abuses of regulations, shall report immediately direct, and in case of its absence - to the higher head about all abuses of regulations, and also about the defects of mechanisms, devices and the tool applied during the works.
64. Departures from Rules are not allowed, except as specified enforcement of new standard rates on labor protection.
65. The administration of the organization provides systematic control of compliance of mechanisms, devices and the tool to safety requirements, observance by personnel of Safety rules, use by it of safety devices, overalls and other individual protection equipment.
66. The officials who did not provide execution of Rules are exposed to authority punishments and are brought in accordance with the established procedure to administrative or criminal responsibility according to the current legislation.
67. The electroprotective equipment and individual protection equipment used during the repair and operational, construction and adjustment works (dielectric gloves, indexes of tension, the tool with the isolated handles, safety belts, helmets, etc.) shall conform to requirements of state standards and Rules of application and testing of the remedies used in electroinstallations.
5.1 General requirements
68. Only the trained personnel having the corresponding certificate, last instructing (introduction and primary), training, examination of instructions for labor protection are allowed to work on machines. Review frequency of knowledge once a year, repeated instructing - at least 1 time a quarter.
The personnel allowed to work on metal-cutting and abrasive machines need to have the corresponding entry in the certificate on the right of production of special works, after training.
The admission of the sent personnel to work on machines is made by person responsible for content in good repair and safe operation of the machine equipment, in the presence of the certificate on the work right on machines.
69. The design of machines and the equipment of workshops shall conform to requirements of GOST 12.2.003-91 "Production equipment. General requirements of safety" and GOST 12.2.007.0-75 "Products electrotechnical. General requirements of safety".
Besides, metalworking machines shall conform to requirements of GOST 12.2.009-99 "Machines metalworking. General requirements of safety", and woodworking machines - to requirements of GOST 12.2.026.0-93 "The equipment woodworking. General requirements of safety to design".
70. On each machine accession number shall be specified. At the machine or group of machines the list of persons having the right to work at it or them, and also the plate with indication of person responsible for content in good repair and safe operation of the machine equipment in the shop (site) is hung out. On workplace at the machine the short statement from the instruction or the instruction sheet on safe engineering in which are specified, for working at the machine, the main requirements for safe working methods, and also requirements to protection, safety and blocking devices shall be hung out. In the presence in machines of one group one statement from the instruction for labor protection or the instruction sheet on the safe engineering which is hung out in a visible place, available to working suffices.
71. Stationary machines shall be established on the strong bases or the bases, colors alarm and signs of safety" are carefully verified, reliably fixed and painted according to requirements of ST of RK state standard specification P 12.4.026-2002 ".
The equipment (machines) which is again installed or left capital repairs can be entered into work after acceptance by its commission and creation of the relevant act approved by the chief engineer of the organization.
It is allowed to work at the equipment after running repair after check by his master or shop manager (site).
72. Appointment of governing bodies shall be specified in being near them texts or is designated by symbols according to GOST 12.4.040-78 "Symbols of governing bodies of production equipment. Designations".
On the old equipment preserving on governing bodies of factory texts which during repairs should be replaced with symbols is allowed.
Limbs, scales, texts and symbols shall be accurately executed, nonerasable, well readable at distance at least 500 mm.
73. Bodies of manual control of the equipment and machines shall be executed and located so that use of them was convenient, did not lead to jamming and natalkivaniye of hand on other controls and parts of the machine and that in perhaps bigger degree accidental impact on these bodies was excluded.
74. All types of machine devices (conductors, cartridges, faceplates, magnetic plates, mandrels, etc.) shall conform to requirements of GOST 12.2.029-88 "Devices machine. General requirements of safety".
Protective barriers shall conform to requirements of GOST 12.2.062-81 "Production equipment. Barriers protective".
Work at defective machines and the equipment, and also on machines with defective or loose barriers it is forbidden.
75. Repair the equipment and replace working bodies (knives, saws, abrasive circles, etc.) on not switched-off machines, without dismantling of the electric circuit and closing of gates on supply of oil, vapor, air, waters it is, etc. forbidden.
76. In places for connection to power network of figurative electroreceivers of current the texts specifying tension of network and sort of current shall be made.
77. Installation of the plug sockets and forks which are not corresponding to tension of network is forbidden.
78. It is forbidden apply knife switches of open type or with cuts in casings to the handle or knives.
79. Current carrying parts of the equipment shall be isolated or protected or be in places, unavailable to people. Metal parts of the equipment which can appear owing to damage of isolation energized shall be grounded (zanulena) according to "Regulations for electrical installation", are approved by the order of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2004 (further in the text - PUE).
80. In portable workshops electric equipment shall be connected metal to van body, is connected to protective grounding of electroinstallation in the territory of which it is, or to special figurative grounding conductor.
82. The transfers (belt, chain, gear, etc.) located out of cases of machines and representing danger of injuring of people shall have barriers (continuous, with blinds, with openings) with devices (handles, brackets, etc.) for convenient and their safe opening, removal, movement and installation.
83. The internal surfaces of door closing moving elements of machines (on example, gear wheels, pulleys), capable to injure working to which access for adjustment, changes of belts, etc. is periodically necessary shall be painted in yellow alarm color.
If the specified moving elements are closed by removable protective barriers (covers, casings), then the surfaces of the moving elements or motionless details, adjacent to them, closed by barriers turned to them are subject to coloring in yellow color fully or partially.
From the outer side of barriers the warning safety sign on ST of RK state standard specification P 12.4.026-2002 "Colors alarm and signs of safety" shall be put (equilateral triangle of yellow color top up with black bordering and black exclamation mark in the middle). Under sign the plate by the specified GOST with the explaining text "Is established in case of the switched-on machine not to open!".
In case of the increased danger of injuring the protective barriers (opening and removable) shall have the blocking which automatically is switching-off the machine in case of their opening. At the same time requirements about coloring of the specified surfaces in yellow alarm color and drawing from the outer side of the warning sign of safety remain.
84. Machines and the equipment shall be provided devices (screens), protecting working at the machine and the people who are near the machine, from the flying-away shaving and lubricant cooling liquid, and also not allowing pollution of floor.
In case of impossibility on specifications of use of protection devices during the work it is necessary to use goggles or guards.
85. Protection devices, dischargeable more often than 1 time in change in case of installation and removal of the processed detail or the tool, measurement of detail, adjustment of the machine and in other cases, shall have the weight no more than 6 kg and fixture without application of keys and screw-drivers. Protection devices of the opening type in case of the established movement shall move with effort no more than 40H.
86. Protection devices shall not limit technological capabilities of the machine and cause inconveniences during the work, cleaning, adjustment, to lead when opening to pollution by lubricant cooling liquid. If necessary they shall be supplied with handles, brackets for convenience of opening, closing, renting, movement and installation.
Fixture of protection devices shall be reliable, excluding self-opening cases. The devices supporting barriers abroach shall hold them in this provision reliably.
87. In case of performance of work on the machine the worker shall be on wooden trellised flooring with distance between levels no more than 30 mm. In cases when work can be performed sitting, the workplace shall conform to requirements of GOST 12.2.032-78 "Workplace in case of performance of works sitting. General ergonomic requirements".
88. In technological documentation the main and auxiliary devices and tools, protection devices, transport and load-lifting means, and also the methods providing safe operation shall be specified processing of products (the card of engineering procedure, the card of adjustment etc.).
89. Machines in case of technical need shall be equipped with the individual lifting device for installation of procurements weighing more than 8 kg, and also tools and devices weighing more than 20 kg. The lifting device shall hold freight in any provision, even in case of unexpected interruption in supply of the electric power, oil, air. For installation of procurements weighing more than 25 kg it is necessary to use intra shop lifting means.
90. The procurements processed on machines or details shall firmly and it is reliable to be fixed.
91. The machine shall be switched-off from the power supply, the introduction switch of manual action placed in the place, safe and convenient for servicing, in case of interruption in supply of the electric power, during the fixing or installation on it the processed detail, its removal from the machine, and also cleaning and lubricant, cleaning of sawdust and shaving, in case of work stoppages.
92. Width of shop passes and drives, distance between metal-cutting or woodworking machines and elements of buildings shall be established depending on the used equipment, vehicles, the processed procurements and materials and to conform to requirements of regulations of process design.
93. The workplace needs to be kept always clean and not to encumber.
On workplaces the square on which racks, container, tables and other devices for placement of the equipment, materials, procurements, semifinished products, ready details and production wastes are located shall be provided.
94. Illumination level on workplace shall conform to requirements Construction Norms and Regulations of PK 2.04-05-2002 "Natural and artificial lighting".
95. Removal of metal shaving from the machine shall be made by the corresponding devices (hooks, brushes). It is forbidden to remove shaving hands.
96. Machines shall be supplied with the attached or built-in devices of local illumination of zone of processing. The possibility of convenient reliable installation and fixing of lamps in required position shall be provided in devices of the attached type.
Tension for power supply of the attached lamps of local lighting with glow lamps shall be no more than 42 Century.
It is allowed to apply food of 127 or 220 V to lamps of any designs (attached, which are built in) with glow lamps or luminescent provided that these lamps have no the current carrying parts available to accidental touches.
97. When commissioning, after capital repairs, but at least 1 time in 6 years isolation of electric equipment of the machine together with power chains and directly related chains of management shall be checked and tested. The isolation resistance measured by the megohm meter on voltage of 500 - 1000 V shall be not below 1,0 of megohm. Resistance of isolation of the electronic equipment is measured by the low-voltage device.
Testing of electric equipment of the machine for breakdown by current is made within 1 min. by the increased tension of industrial frequency constituting 85% of the smallest tension at which electric equipment was - is experienced at manufacturer, but 1,5 of kV suffices.
For the period of carrying out testing the increased tension the secondary chains containing elements of the electronic equipment (rectifiers, resistors, condensers, devices of automatic equipment and communication, etc.), shall be are disconnected. This requirement does not extend to the condensers intended for protection against radio noise.
Elements of electric equipment and electric chains attached to them working at voltage up to 110 V (chain of management, low-voltage contacts, devices of automatic equipment and communication, electromagnetic couplings, chains of the alarm system and local lighting and so forth), the increased tension of industrial frequency are not subject to testing.
98. When commissioning, after capital repairs of the machine, but at least 1 time in 6 years shall, be checked serviceability of chain of grounding and operation of protection in case of power supply system with the grounded neutral.
The electric resistance measured between behind the zemlyayushchy clip which is on input to the machine and any its metal part on which elements of electric equipment are established and which as a result of breakdown of isolation can appear energized 42 V and above shall not exceed 0,1 of Ohms.
Operation of protection in case of power supply system with the grounded neutral is performed on all grounded installations by direct measurement of current of single-phase short circuit on the case and metal designs by means of special devices or measurement of complete resistance of loop phase - zero with the subsequent determination of current of single-phase short circuit. In case of short circuit on the case or zero wire there shall be current of single-phase short circuit exceeding rated current of fusible insert of the next safety lock or the distributor of the automatic switch. The received current is compared to rated current of the protective device taking into account coefficients. Excess shall be at least, than is specified in PUE.
99. Person designated by the order on division (the shop, the site, etc.) of the company shall register results of measurements and testing of machines any form.
100. In the plant container shall correspond to GOST 12.3.010-82 "In plant container. Safety requirements in case of operation".
101. The container should be established on the platforms designated by lines or protected.
102. Means of mechanization for movement of container shall be chosen according to GOST 14.308-77 "Rule of the choice of means of mechanization and automation of processes of movement of piece freights".
When moving container by machines or mechanisms with fork or telescopic grips it shall be placed on load gripping devices steadily, without overweight on the party.
Container shift out of limits of length of the bearing area of capture shall not exceed 1/3 lengths of the bearing area of container.
Mass gross of container shall not exceed load-carrying capacity of the machine or the mechanism taking into account arrangement of the center of gravity of container on capture.
The laid freight shall be lower than the level of boards of container on 10 cm.
On container its appointment, accession number, accessory, weight gross shall be specified.
103. For work with container instructions for labor protection which are hung out on workplaces shall be constituted.
104. The container weight gross more than 50 kg shall be exposed to periodic survey (engineering certification) before its operation, every 6 months and after repair.
105. The container moved with hoisting machines and mechanisms to which the "Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of hoisting cranes" approved by Gosgortekhnadzor of the Republic of Kazakhstan extend shall be exposed 1994 to periodic survey at least 1 time a month.
106. In case of periodic survey the container should be checked for GOST 19822-88 compliance "In plant container. Specifications". Besides, it is necessary to check: lack of cracks, depreciation and curvatures in gripping devices for strapping; serviceability of the fixing and locking devices of container; marking availability on container.
107. Results of periodic survey shall be registered "Engineering certification of container" (Appendix 1).
5.2 Additional general requirements to the woodworking equipment
108. At woodworking machines working part of the cutting tools (saws, mills, knife heads, etc.) shall be closed automatically by the operating barrier opening during passing of the processed material or the tool only for its omission according to dimensions of the processed material on height and width.
Motionless barriers are allowed to be applied when the possibility of contact of the machine operator with the cutting tool put in action is excluded.
109. If the complete barrier of the cutting tool is not provided in design of the machine, then its non-working part shall be protected.
Barriers of non-working part of the cutting tools can be used as devices for catching and the direction of waste in devices for their removal.
110. Barriers of the cutting tools which need to be opened or removed for replacement and editing of the tool shall be blocked with starting and brake mechanisms.
The opened or easily dischargeable barriers of the chain, belt, tooth and friction gears conducting and the conducted asterisks of chain transporters shall be blocked with starting arrangements.
The interlock shall exclude possibility of launch of the equipment in case of the open or removed barriers, to provide complete stop of engines of drives in case of opening of barriers or their parts or to exclude possibility of opening of barriers in operating time.
Installation of barrier into position shall not cause spontaneous launch of the machine; launch of the machine shall be performed only from governing body.
111. Process of waste disposal of wood from woodworking machines shall be mechanized.
When processing the wood having humidity no more than 20% it is necessary to apply pneumotransport installations to removal of sawdust, shavings and dust.
112. Materials, procurements and products at machines and workplaces shall be laid in feet (stacks, packets) no more than 1700 mm high from floor.
The surface of desktops shall be 800 mm higher than floor level.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.