of July 2, 2009 No. 388
About approval of State standard of preschool education of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to articles 8 and 15 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1) to Approve State standard of preschool education of the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2) to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and other ministries and departments having in the structure preschool educational institutions further to perform their activities based on this Standard.
3) to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan during 2009-2010 to develop and approve the training program of preschool education and about results to provide information in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 2, 2009, No. 388
State standard of preschool education (further State standard) - the regulatory legal act establishing the single requirements imposed to preschool education aged from the birth up to 7 years.
The state standard is set of requirements to the educational, medical, legal, organizational services and actions provided and performed by the state and other interested subjects (communities, individuals etc.).
The state standard determines complex of the purposes and tasks, content of the education level, the maximum amount, both educational loadings for pupils, and their quality of knowledge, results of education and training, main types, the principles and rules of the state quality control of education in the country.
Subjects of education and training, including heads of preschool educational institutions, tutors and parents shall provide accomplishment of state standard and development of children of preschool age.
The state standard is complex of necessary criteria which can be used in different preschool educational programs for the purpose of improvement of quality of education and education and development of children, preparation of pedagogical personnel, and also for the purpose of educational services for children of preschool age, it is not dependent on floor, the nation, language and the social status.
The state standard according to need of children establishes general requirements to levels of preschool education, the principles of the organization of educational process and types of educational institutions.
Are the basis for State standard:
- psychological development of early age, as stage of age development of the child having the structure and dynamics;
- socially - the psychological characteristic of the early childhood, as important period of life of the child from the moment of its birth up to 7 years.
Psychological readiness of the child of 6 years for school assumes:
- personal readiness, as formation of system of motives and any behavior, moral representations;
- social and psychological readiness for acceptance of social role of the school student;
- intellectual readiness as formation of initial abilities in the field of educational activities and development of the cognitive sphere;
- physiological readiness - the level of development of the main, functional systems of the child;
- strong-willed readiness, formation of ability to regulate the behavior in the activities connected with overcoming internal and external obstacles.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.