of July 2, 2009 No. 387
About approval of the Standard provision of non-state (private) educational institution in the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1) to Approve the Standard provision of non-state (private) educational institution in the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2) to render Executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas assistance in the organization of activities of non-state (private) educational institutions.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 2, 2009 No. 387
The standard provision about non-state general education (private) organizations regulates activities of non-state educational (private) institutions. On the basis of this Standard provision the founder (founders) drafts the Charter.
3) the Organization is integral part of education system of the Republic of Tajikistan and has the same rights, as other state educational institutions and the purposes of realization of the rights of citizens to education, irrespective of origin, floor, language, nationality, belonging to this or that race, social position and features of occupation, religions and the relations to religion solves the following problems:
a) ensuring development by pupils of the general education program meeting the requirements of the state and international standards of training, mastering labor and professional skills, development of creative and individual capabilities, levels of cultural and physical training;
b) ensuring training process and protection of pupils against any restrictions in the field of education and education;
c) creation of necessary favorable conditions for development of the identity of pupils, education of capabilities and talents, forming of the ideas of peacefulness, patriotism, the respectful relation to scientific values and experiences concerning the nature, society, the person and his work, contribution to satisfaction of national and cultural requirements of society, development of creative thinking of youth, understanding of civic stand and moral and psychological preparation them to independent life, work and protection of the Homeland.
4) the Organization bears responsibility for realization of the rights of the personality connected with the choice of forms and types of study taking into account their interests, capabilities, endowments, requirements of protection of life and health of the child, the high-quality assimilation of the training program corresponding to criteria of the state and international educational standards.
5) In Organization creation and activities of organizational structures of political parties and religious movements and the organizations is not allowed. At the request of pupils the organization of the student's organizations is possible.
6) Education is performed within training programs of the general education according to international standards the state educational and international standards.
7) the Organization is created at the initiative of the founder (founders).
8) The right to educational activities and receipt of privileges, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Tajikistan, arise at Organization from the moment of issue of the corresponding license to it.
9) Employee assessment of Organization is carried out according to Rules of carrying out employee assessments of managements and departments of formation of the preschool educational institutions and organizations of additional education of the Republic of Tajikistan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 3, 2006 No. 122.
10) Certification, accreditation, and also licensing Organization are performed on the basis of the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of 05.02.03 No. 54 "About procedure for carrying out certification, accreditation and licensing to educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan" and the Regulations on certification of comprehensive schools approved by the decision of Board of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan.
11) Creation, reorganization and liquidation of organization are performed according to the procedure, provided by the civil legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
12) the Organization can have branches, but they are not allocated with competences of the legal entity.
Heads of branches are appointed founders.
13) the Quantity of classes and their fullness (number of pupils) are determined according to requirements of sanitary and hygienic rules and the established regulations.
14) Rules and conditions of admittance of students in organization is determined by the founder who brings clause in the Charter concerning them.
In the first class children of the 7th summer age or those which at the end of December will perform 7 years are accepted.
15) Organizations can open preparatory groups, and also at the request of parents (or persons them replacing), day-care centers.
16) Medical attendance in Organization is organized by the founder.
17) the Cooperation between non-state educational (private) Institution and Department of education under the authority of which it consists is performed according to the agreement.
18) the Organization performs teaching and educational process according to the levels provided by general education programs.
The first step - the primary general education (training term 4 years);
The second step - the main general education (term of training of 5 years);
The third step - general secondary education (training term 2 years);
Steps of education can function both separately, and together.
Functions and tasks of educational steps are determined by Standard regulations on educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan.
19) Organization depending on the organization of level and step of knowledge independently in the choice of training material, forms and methods of teaching.
20) the Organization of educational process in Organization is under construction on the basis of the curriculum of the organization developed according to the approximate state curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan taking into account features of non-state educational (private) institutions.
The working hours of Organization are constituted for week on the basis of the annual plan of educational institution.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.