of March 15, 2002 No. 38
About associations (associations) of water users and the unions of associations of water users
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on February 8, 2002
This Law determines legal status, organizational bases of creation and activities of associations (associations) of water users as non-profit organizations for providing in public concerns of operation and content of irrigational systems in the rural zone.
Consolidation (association) of water users (further - AVP) - the organization established by water users according to this Law for the purpose of operation and content of irrigational systems.
The union of AVP - the non-profit organization established two or more AVP for joint management, operation and maintenance of the pipeline irrigational systems.
Irrigational systems - network of irrigation and drainage canals, pipelines, hydraulic engineering constructions, pumping points, wells, water storage basins, ponds and reservoirs with the related roads, buildings, lines of electric transfers and other infrastructure, including all right-of-ways of lands allocated for ensuring content, operation and repair of irrigational systems.
Zone of servicing of the Union of AVP - the geographical territory where the intereconomic irrigational and drainage systems transferred to the Union of AVP in the established legislation procedure for AVP water supply which is part of the Union of AVP are located.
Zone of servicing of AVP - the certain geographical territory served by AVP.
Hydrounit - certain land area in zone of servicing of AVP which can receive water for irrigation from one source, head construction or water outlet.
Regulating authority - the body meeting the requirements of article 27 of this Law.
The supplier of water - territorial authority of the state water management organization or any other legal entity responsible for operation and the maintenance of irrigational system which is taking away and transporting water for giving to associations of water users or other person on the basis of the delivery contract of water.
The charter of AVP - the charter meeting the requirements of article 7 of this Law.
Representative zone - part of zone of servicing of AVP which owners and users of lands elect one or more representatives for participation in work of the Meeting of representatives of members of AVP.
The pipeline irrigational system - irrigational system from which water supply for irrigation of two or more AVP is conducted.
1. AVP is established according to this Law as the non-profit organization operating in public concerns for the purpose of operation and content of certain irrigational system for providing with irrigating water owners and users of lands of agricultural purpose.
2. The main objectives of AVP are:
- operation and content of irrigational system in zone of servicing of AVP and distribution of water between members of AVP on the basis of annual agreements;
- distribution of water on contractual conditions to the persons owning or using the irrigated earth in zone of servicing of AVP, AVP which is not members;
- rehabilitation and improvement of irrigational systems in zone of servicing of AVP and implementation of construction works as required;
- receipt of irrigating water from the supplier of water on the basis of the delivery contract of water or implementation in accordance with the established procedure independent intake of water from natural water objects (the rivers, lakes and underground sources) according to the obtained license and regulation of use and distribution of water in zone of servicing of AVP;
- acquisition, replacement, operation and content of the hydrotechnical equipment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.