of August 7, 2009 No. 1044/13
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision to citizens of soft credits for consumer needs
(as of February 3, 2011)
Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and National Bank of the Republic of Belarus POSTANOVLYAYUT:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for provision to citizens of soft credits for consumer needs.
2. This resolution becomes effective since August 9, 2009.
Republic of Belarus
Chairman of the board
Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and National Bank of the Republic of Belarus of August 7, 2009 No. 1044/13
1. In this Provision developed according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 6, 2009 No. 371 "About preferential consumer crediting" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 161, 1/10855) (further - the Decree), is determined procedure for provision by open joint stock companies "Savings bank "Belarusbank", "Belagroprombank", "The Belarusian development bank and reconstruction Belinvestbank, Belpromstroybank (further - banks) in 2009-2011 to citizens of soft credits for consumer needs for acquisition in shopping facilities of goods by the list determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus (daleelgotny consumer loans).
2. The citizen submits for review of question of issue of soft consumer loan in bank the written application with indication of the information about earlier provided according to the Decree soft consumer loans in case of their availability (the bank name, issued soft consumer loans, the total amount of the granted soft consumer loans) and appendix to it:
copies of the identity document, with presentation of the original of such document;
documents necessary for assessment of creditworthness of the applicant;
documents taking into account the method of ensuring obligation fulfillment determined by bank on soft consumer loan.
Statements are registered banks according to the procedure, determined by legal acts.
The citizen bears the responsibility for completeness and reliability established by acts of the legislation the submitted documents of data containing in.
3. In accordance with the established procedure within 10 working days from registration date of the application submitted according to Item of 2 this provision, the bank makes the decision on issue of soft consumer loan or on refusal in its issue.
In case of the positive decision the bank signs with the citizen the credit agreement in which are provided procedure for crediting, the amount of soft consumer loan, methods of ensuring obligation fulfillment on it, including according to Item 7 of this provision, and other conditions. At the same time taking into account the soft consumer loans which are earlier provided according to the Decree the amount of the issued soft consumer loan shall not exceed 300 basic sizes established for date of the conclusion of the credit agreement.
The changes concerning the requirements determined by this Provision cannot be made to agreements on soft consumer loan in the period of the term specified in the credit agreement if other is not provided by acts of the legislation.
4. The bank based on the signed credit agreement opens for the citizen credit line.
After representation by the borrower to bank of invoices with indication of the name and the producer of goods issued by trade organization or the individual entrepreneur, the bank performs money transfer on the current (settlement) accounts of trade organizations and individual entrepreneurs during two banking days.
Invoices are represented by the borrower to bank during the term for which the credit line is open.
These invoices shall be provided by the borrower to bank and are paid by bank during the term of their action.
5. The trade organization or the individual entrepreneur within two working days from the moment of issue to the borrower of the goods paid at the expense of soft consumer loan sends to the bank which issued such credit, the copy of consignment or commodity-transport note.
6. Implementation by banks of control of target use of soft consumer loan is made based on reconciliation of invoices and copies of the consignment or commodity-transport notes provided by the borrower and trade organization or the individual entrepreneur according to items 4 and the 5th this provision.
7. In case of non-execution of the obligation on return of the granted soft credit the borrower pays to bank the penalty fee calculated proceeding from the interest rate, equal 1/360 refunding rates of National Bank operating on the date of obligation fulfillment in double size.
8. In case of establishment of inappropriate use by the borrower of soft consumer loan the credit amount used not for purpose is subject to collection according to acts of the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.