of July 24, 2009 No. 242
About defense and armed forces of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 11, 2009
This Law determines bases and the organization of defense of the Kyrgyz Republic, the right and obligation of state bodies and local government bodies; obligations of legal entities, irrespective of forms of business; the rights and obligations of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of defense; forces and funds raised for defense; structure, structure and purpose of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic; responsibility for violation of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of defense.
Defense is element of homeland security and one of the most important functions of the state which is understood as system of political, economic, military, social, legal and other measures on preparation for the armed protection and the armed protection of the state sovereignty, territorial integrity, society and citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.
For the purpose of defense using instruments of war Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic are created (further - Armed Forces), other military forming, single system of military-economic providing, the conscription of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and military transport obligation of state bodies, legal entities, irrespective of their forms of business, and also owners of vehicles is established.
Arms, military equipment and property of Armed Forces and other military forming are state-owned property and are at them as economic maintaining or operational management.
The organization of defense includes:
1) forecasting, identification and assessment of military danger and military threats;
2) forming and realization of single state policy in the field of defense;
3) legal regulation in the field of defense;
3-1) planning of defense and use of Armed Forces and other military forming;
4) development, preparation and maintenance of Armed Forces and other military forming in readiness for ensuring military safety and defense;
5) mobilization preparation of economy of the state and state bodies for the solution of tasks on ensuring defense;
6) planning of mobilization and the organization of transfer of state bodies and national economy for work in the conditions of wartime;
7) preparation of the population, the military trained reserves and the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic for defense;
8) protection and protection of frontier, defense of the territory and airspace of the Kyrgyz Republic;
9) providing Armed Forces and other military forming in peace and wartime in arms, military equipment, ammunition, military and technical, ware property, food, fuels and lubricants and other material means;
10) creation of inventories of the state and mobilization reserves, the state not reduced inventory;
11) ensuring protection of the data which are the state secret in the field of defense;
12) development of military science and system of preparation of military personnel;
13) creation and enhancement of single system of management of Armed Forces and other military forming, and also planning of use of radio-frequency range for the benefit of defense;
14) implementation of actions for environmental protection in connection with military activities;
15) coordination of activities of state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic and local government bodies in the field of defense;
16) ensuring social protection of the military personnel and members of their families, and also persons discharged from military service;
17) international cooperation for the purpose of collective security and defense;
18) other actions in the field of defense.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.