of July 17, 2009 No. 224
About prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 11, 2009
This Law determines the organization and procedure for activities of prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic - the public authority exercising supervision of exact and uniform execution of the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The legal basis of activities of bodies of prosecutor's office is constituted by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Law, other regulatory legal acts which came in the procedure established by the law into force the international agreements which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and also legal acts of the Attorney-General of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Attorney-General).
2. Accomplishment of the functions which are not provided by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic cannot be assigned to prosecutor's office.
1. For the purpose of ensuring rule of law, unity and strengthening of legality, and also protected by the law of interests of society and state prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic performs:
1) supervision of exact and uniform execution of the laws by executive bodies, local government bodies, their officials;
2) supervision of compliance with laws by the bodies performing operational search activities, the investigation;
3) supervision of compliance with laws in case of execution of judgments on criminal cases, and also in case of application of the measures of forced nature connected with restriction of personal liberty of citizens;
4) representation of interests of the citizen or the state in court in the cases determined by the law;
5) maintenance of crown case in court;
6) criminal prosecution of officials of state bodies.
2. Prosecutors according to the procedural legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic are involved in hearing of cases by courts, bring representations on the decisions contradicting the law, sentences, determinations and resolutions of courts.
3. The prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic takes part in law-making activities.
4. The prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic issues special editions.
1. The prosecutor's office constitutes single system of bodies and organizations, with subordination of subordinate prosecutors higher and to the Attorney-General.
2. Subordination of prosecutors includes:
1) obligation of instructions of higher prosecutors concerning the organization and activities for subordinate prosecutors;
2) responsibility of subordinate prosecutors before higher for accomplishment of service duties;
3) permission higher prosecutors of claims to actions and acts of subordinate;
4) cancellation, response or change of acts of subordinate prosecutors higher.
3. Bodies of prosecutor's office:
1) is performed by powers irrespective of public authorities, local government bodies, commercial and non-profit organizations and in strict accordance with the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulatory legal acts and international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) take measures for suppression of violations of the law from whoever they proceeded, to recovery of the violated rights and attraction to the responsibility of persons which allowed these violations established by the law;
3) are effective publicly in that measure in what it does not contradict requirements of the laws on protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, and also the legislation on protection of the state secrets and other secret which is specially protected by the law;
4) is informed in accordance with the established procedure by public authorities, local self-government, and also the population on legality condition.
4. The acts of public prosecutor's reaction, the requirement of the prosecutor and investigator shown on the basis and according to the procedure, established by the law are obligatory for execution by all public authorities, local government bodies, organizations, their officials, and also citizens.
1. Intervention in activities of bodies of prosecutor's office is forbidden.
Impact in any form on the prosecutor for the purpose of hindrance to implementation of the powers or acceptance of illegal decision by it by it, and also non-execution of representations, instructions, cautions of prosecutors attracts the responsibility established by the law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.