It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 11, 2009.
of December 26, 2008 No. 296
About approval of Rules on labor protection during repair and operation of buildings and constructions of rail transport
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules on labor protection during repair and operation of buildings and constructions of rail transport (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. Consider not applied in the territory of Ukraine "The safety regulation and production sanitation in case of repair and content of buildings and constructions on rail transport", approved as the deputy minister of means of communication of the USSR 26.12.61 and Presidium of the Central Committee of labor unions of workers of rail transport 27.12.61.
3. The order becomes effective since September 1, 2009, but not earlier than day of its official publication.
4. To the manager of the sector of the organization of the state supervision of industrial safety and labor protection in mechanical engineering, on transport and in communication to Buryak P. I. provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
5. To the head of department of normative and legal and legal providing Prokhorov V. V. to enter changes in the State register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection and to post this order on the website of Gosgorpromnadzor.
6. To the assistant department head of personnel, clerical work and special work Kravtsu V. Yu. provide publication of the order in mass media.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Committee Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Committee S. O. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of December 26, 2008 No. 296
1. These Rules extend to the companies, organizations, the organizations (further - the companies) irrespective of patterns of ownership and type of activity which perform works on operation and repair of buildings and constructions of rail transport.
2. Rules establish requirements concerning labor protection during execution of works on operation and repair of buildings and constructions of rail transport.
3. At each company instructions for labor protection according to requirements of the Regulations on development of instructions for labor protection approved by the order of Committee on supervision of labor protection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine of 29.01.98 of N 9, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.04.98 for N 226/2666 are developed (NPAOP 0.00-4.15-98).
4. Training and examination concerning labor protection of employees of the companies are made according to requirements of Model clause about procedure for carrying out the training and examination concerning labor protection approved by the order of the State committee of Ukraine on supervision of labor protection of 26.01.2005 of N 15, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.02.2005 for N 231/10511 (further - NPAOP 0.00-4.12-05), and concerning flammability control - according to requirements of the List of positions, in case of assignment to which faces shall undergo training and examination concerning flammability control, and procedure for their organization and Model clause about instructing, special training and examination concerning flammability control at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of Ukraine, N 368, approved by the order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash of 29.09.2003 registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 11.12.2003 for NN 1147/8468, 1148/8469 (NAPB B.02.005-03) respectively.
5. Preliminary (during acceptance for work) and periodic (during labor activity) medical examinations of workers are performed at the scheduled time according to requirements of the Procedure for the performing medical examinations of workers of certain categories approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 21.05.2007 of N 246, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 23.07.2007 for N 846/14113.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.