of June 20, 2009 No. 671
About measures for strengthening of social security and increase in the operating official pay rates of employees of the organizations and organizations of the social sphere
According to Article 101 of the Labor code of the Republic of Tajikistan and for the purpose of strengthening of social security and employees of separate state-financed organizations and organizations I decide:
1. Since July 1, 2009:
- increase official pay rates of employees of organizations of industry of health care, social protection and culture by 30 percent.
2. Since September 1, 2009:
- increase official pay rates of workers of branch of science by 15 percent;
- increase official pay rates of employees of preschool institutions, educational institutions, organizations of primary professional education and methodologists of departments of education by 15 percent;
- to equate the salary of employees of music schools and schools of arts to the salary of the corresponding employees of comprehensive schools;
- to equate the salary of training officers of organizations of primary professional education to the salary of teachers of these organizations according to education and category;
- to increase the operating salary fund of institutions of higher professional education by 15 percent;
- for management of educational offices of educational institutions and departments of education to establish surcharge in the amount of 10 percent from official pay rate;
- the salary of other employees of educational institutions who did not enter into the above-named categories to increase by 15 percent.
3. To the government of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- in a month to bring the decisions into accord with this Decree;
- since July 1, 2009 within the salary fund provided in the Government budget for wages increase to implement the new Payment instruction of work of workers of industry of health care;
- since September 1, 2009 to make changes to the operating academic loads of teachers of secondary vocational education institutions, music schools and schools of arts;
- since September 1, 2009 to determine the new scheme of compensation of employees of secondary vocational education institutions, out-of-school educational work, sports schools, the republican center of information technology and communication and the center of the international programs within salary fund provided in the Government budget for wages increase.
Republic of Tajikistan Emomalii Rahmon
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.