of July 31, 2006 No. 973
Questions of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus
Based on subitem 1.6 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of May 5, 2006 "About structure of the Government of the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 289
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus it (is applied).
the list of the state organizations subordinated to the Ministry of Architecture according to appendix 1;
the list of economic societies, shares (share in authorized funds) of which belong to the Republic of Belarus and the Ministries of Architecture, according to appendix 2 are transferred to the control.
2. Consider necessary to have in the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus board in number of 11 people.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix 3.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 973
1. The Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus (further - Minstroyarkhitektura) is republican state body and submits to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
2. Minstroyarkhitektura in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus, the laws, decrees, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Belarus, other acts of the legislation, including this Provision.
3. Minstroyarkhitektura is specially authorized state body in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
4. The main objectives of Minstroyarkhitektura are:
4.1. development and implementation of state policy in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities, the industry of construction materials, products, designs and the sphere of investments;
4.1-1. implementation of state regulation of architectural, town-planning, construction activities, and also activities in the field of the industry of construction materials, products, designs, creation of conditions for development of the organizations of all patterns of ownership performing types of activity in the specified areas;
4.2. implementation of state policy in the field of housing construction;
4.3. implementation of single technical policy in the field of engineering-geological and land researches for construction;
4.4. ensuring functioning of National system of technical regulation and standardization of the Republic of Belarus and National system of confirmation of conformity of the Republic of Belarus in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities;
4.5. development and increase together with other interested republican state bodies of efficiency of foreign trade activity by building-up of export due to increase in competitiveness by the made organizations specified in appendices 1 and 2 to the resolution which approved this Provision, goods (works, services), attraction of foreign investments, creation of the commercial organizations, development of goods distribution network abroad;
4.6. entering into Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of offers on attraction of external state loans (credits) into construction industry for the purposes determined according to legal acts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.