of December 30, 2008 No. 124
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for development of prospecting standards of minerals and (or) geothermal resources of subsoil and operational standards of minerals
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for development of prospecting standards of minerals and (or) geothermal resources of subsoil and operational standards of minerals.
2. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
First Deputy Minister A. N. Apatsky
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2008 No. 124
1. The instruction about procedure for development of prospecting standards of minerals and (or) geothermal resources of subsoil and operational standards of minerals (further - the Instruction) establishes procedure for development of prospecting standards of solid minerals (except for peat and sapropels), the mineralized industrial underground waters and geothermal resources of subsoil (further - prospecting standards), and also operational standards of solid minerals (except for peat and sapropels) and the mineralized industrial underground waters (further - operational standards).
Quality requirements of peat and sapropels are established by technical regulatory legal acts.
2. Feasibility statements (further - the feasibility study) standards are developed for determination of prospecting and operational standards (except as specified, provided in Item 13 of this Instruction).
3. Prospecting standards are developed on the basis of information analysis about results of geological studying of subsoil, and operational standards - on the basis of prospecting standards and data on development of mineral deposits for the purpose of determination of spatial borders of the field, stock counting of minerals and geothermal resources of subsoil and determination of industrial value of the field.
4. Prospecting standards are subdivided on temporary (preliminary) and permanent.
5. Prospecting temporary (preliminary) standards (daleevremenny standards) are developed by the subsoil users performing exploration or by their order other organizations having the corresponding license by results of the preliminary investigation of fields which is carried out in the amount sufficient for determination of industrial value of the field and reasons for conclusions about feasibility of transition to its detailed investigation or rejection as not having industrial value.
In case of production of the technical and economic calculations proving temporary standards explored reserves of categories C1+C 2, and also results of technological researches are considered.
Temporary standards affirm the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus (further - Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources).
6. Prospecting permanent standards (further - permanent standards) are developed by results of detailed investigation and additional exploration (on the developed fields taking into account data of operation of the field) for the purpose of providing geological economic evaluation of inventories of minerals in subsoil and the maximum completeness of their cost-efficient use.
Permanent standards affirm Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources.
7. Operational standards are developed in the course of mining in need of refining of quality requirements of the extracted mineral and to conditions of its bedding in relation to specific parts of the field, significantly different on geological, mining, technical and economic, technological and other conditions of working off from the average values accepted in case of reasons for prospecting standards and also for ensuring stable profitable work of the mountain company.
Operational standards affirm Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources.
8. The feasibility study for permanent standards is carried out for all in details reconnoitered fields or sites of the fields planned to development.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.