of September 7, 2004 No. 1111
About approval of Rules of rendering services of mail service public
Based on the paragraph of the fifth of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 15, 2003 "About mail service" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 258-Z
1. Approve Rules of rendering services of mail service public (are applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 7, 2004 No. 1111
1. Rules of rendering services of mail service public are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About mail service", and also with international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, govern the relations between operators of mail service and users of services of mail service, determine procedure for rendering services of mail service public, the rights, obligations and responsibility of operators of mail service and users.
Action of these rules does not extend to special communication and express communication.
The operator of mail service based on these rules develops and approves technology of acceptance, processing, storage, transportation and delivery (delivery) of mailings (further - technology).
2. The input in the object of mail service performing rendering services of mail service and also in places of stop of portable departments of mail service shall have sign with indication of their name and operation mode (arrival time and shipments of portable department of mail service). The text of sign is carried out in one of state languages or on both.
The input in the object of mail service of the national operator of mail service performing rendering services of mail service and also in places of stop of portable departments of mail service of the national operator of mail service shall have mailbox.
3. In objects of mail service information on the name, the postal address and phone of the operator of mail service shall be placed; the rendered services and rates for them; procedure for addressing of mailings; the objects and substances prohibited and limited to transfer in mailings; the location of the objects of mail service making receiving and delivery of sending which weight exceeds 10 kg; terms of transfer and delivery of mailings, privileges for separate categories of citizens; rights, obligations and responsibility of operators of mail service and users of services of mail service.
4. In each object of mail service there shall be the text of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About mail service", book of notes and offers which is issued on the first demand of the user, mail codes (indexes).
5. The operation mode of departments of mail service (including portable departments of mail service), Items of mail service is established by operators of mail service in coordination with local executive and administrative organs.
6. In objects of mail connection subscription mailboxes for receipt of simple postcards, letters, parcels post, small packets, printing mass media, notifications on mailings which taking into account their sizes can be placed in them can be established. For temporary use by subscription mailbox for certain payment (subscription) the physical person or legal entity submits the written application addressed to the head of object of mail service with indication of the period of such use (subscription) and the address data. Physical persons in case of filing of application show to the worker of object of mail service the identity document, and personal number, the name and document number, proving the identity, date of its issue and the name of the body which issued the document specify in the statement surname, own name, middle name (if that is available).
Use of one subscription mailbox of several addressees, and also transfer of subscription mailbox to use to other persons is not allowed.
Installation in subscription mailboxes of new locks or replacement of keys, and also repair of locks or boxes as a result of their damage because of the user are made at the expense of the user.
The mailings which arrived after failure of physical person or legal entity from use of subscription mailbox or the expiration of the subscription return to the postal address of the sender, and in case of its absence – are told to not distributed mailings. According to the statement of the subscriber within a month mailings can be sent to the new postal address specified by the subscriber.
The printing mass media which arrived after failure of physical person or legal entity from use of subscription mailbox or the expiration of temporary use by it for certain payment (subscription) and on which the service of readdressing on the new postal address is not drawn up are stored poste restante in object of mail service, but no more than 30 calendar days from receipt date in object of mail service.
The subscription mailbox in case of refusal of the user from further use or after the term of the subscription can be subscribed by other user not earlier than in month from the date of failure from use or the expiration of the subscription.
6-1. For sending and receipt of mailings, except for special departures and postal money transfers, the operator of mail service can establish pochtomata. Users of services of mail service have the right to receive in temporary use for certain payment (subscription) cell of pochtomat according to the procedure, determined by the operator of mail service.
7. The national operator of mail service has the right to place in accordance with the established procedure mailboxes on walls of apartment houses and office buildings, and also in other places convenient for collection and dredging of non-registered letters and postcards.
On each mailbox the logo, box number and information on time and days of dredging of mailings are specified.
8. Mailings – departures of written correspondence, sending, departure of the accelerated mail, the postal money transfers accepted by operators of mail service for delivery (delivery) to the addressee to the postal address specified on the mailing.
Mailings electronically - the internal and international letters (simple, custom) sent by the national operator of mail service by means of national mail electronic system for delivery (delivery) to the receiver.
9. Mailings are subdivided on:
internal mailings – the mailings accepted, sent and delivered (handed) within the Republic of Belarus;
the international mailings – the mailings which are subject to mail exchange between the states according to acts of Universal Postal Union. Acceptance, processing, storage, transportation, delivery (delivery) of the international mailings according to acts of Universal Postal Union are performed only by the assigned operator of mail service.
10. Internal and international mailings are subdivided on:
simple mailings - the mailings accepted without issue of the receipt and handed (delivered) to addressees without receipt;
the registered mailings - mailings in case of which acceptance the receipt and handed (delivered) to addressees on receipt is issued to the sender.
mailings with the announced value (which attachment is evaluated by the sender) - letters, small packets, sending, departures of the accelerated mail;
registered mails - departures of written correspondence without the announced value;
departures of the accelerated mail without the announced value;
sending without the announced value;
postal money transfers;
mailings electronically, except for non-registered letters.
12. The amount of the announced value of the mailing is determined by the sender proceeding from actual value of the sent attachment.
13. Departures of written correspondence depending on processing rate and transportation are subdivided on:
priority departures - the departures transported by the most bystry (avia - or land) way and processed in priority procedure, including correspondence of the I class sent within the republic;
low-priority departures - the departures transported by avia - or land way and processed in low-priority procedure.
13-1. Departures of written correspondence depending on their format are subdivided into departures of small, big format and not format departures.
13-2. Mailings depending on the sent attachment are subdivided into departures with documents or goods.
Hand-written, nacherchenny, printing information on paper, except for trade objects belongs to documents.
Any physical items which are not money including trade objects belong to goods.
14. Small packet - departure of written correspondence weighing up to 2 kilograms in which goods and documents can be sent.
15. Internal small packets with the announced value, departures of the accelerated mail and sending to whom fragile objects, the address with which requires extra care, are sent belong to brittle mailings.
Internal departures of the accelerated mail, internal and international sending which amount exceed maximum permissible or which in the form (structure) cannot easily be loaded together with other mailings belong to bulky mailings. Sending which weight from 20 to 50 kilograms and which in the form (structure) cannot easily be loaded together with other mailings is considered the international bulky sending. Bulky international sending is accepted only to those countries which allow these departures to transfer.
Internal sending weighing over 10 kilograms belongs to heavyweight.
16. Departures of the accelerated mail depending on attachment are subdivided into departures with documents and departures with commodity attachment and are delivered to the addressee in the minimum terms.
17. Delivery dates of mailings within the republic and their transfer between the regional centers are determined by the Ministry of Communications and Informatization except for of universal services.
The procedure for acceptance of subscription to printing mass media and their deliveries is established by the Ministry of Communications and Informatization in coordination with the Ministry of information.
The payment procedure of pensions, benefits, compensations and implementation of other social payments by managements (departments) of work, employment and social protection of city, district executive committees, managements (departments) of social protection of local administrations of areas in the cities through objects of mail service is established by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection and the Ministry of Communications and Informatization.
18. Rates for services of mail service are established by the operator of mail service if other is not provided by legal acts.
18-1. The extreme sizes of attachment for mailings are electronically established by the national operator of mail service.
19. Treat internal mailings:
departures of written correspondence;
sending (without the announced value, with the announced value);
postal money transfers;
departures of the accelerated mail (without the announced value, with the announced value);
notifications on receipt of the registered mailing (simple, custom, electronic).
Departures of written correspondence are subdivided on:
postcards (simple, custom);
letters (simple, custom, with the announced value);
departures for blind people (simple, custom);
parcels post (simple, custom);
small packets (simple, custom, with the announced value);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.