of September 7, 2004 No. 1111
About approval of Rules of rendering services of mail service public
According to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 15, 2003 "About mail service" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of rendering services of mail service public.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 7, 2004 No. 1111
1. Rules of rendering services of mail service are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 15, 2003 "About mail service" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2004, No. 2, 2/1007), and also with international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, govern the relations between operators of mail service and users of services of mail service, determine procedure for rendering services of mail service public, the rights, obligations and responsibility of operators of mail service and users.
Action of these rules does not extend to special communication and express communication.
2. The input in department of mail service, and also in places of stop of portable departments of mail service shall have mailboxes, signs with indication of their names, operation mode. Texts of signs are carried out in one of state languages or on both.
3. In departments of mail service information on the name, the address and phone of the operator of mail service shall be placed; the rendered services and rates for them; procedure for addressing of mailings; the objects and substances prohibited and limited to transfer in mailings; the location of the departments of mail service making receiving and delivery of sending which weight exceeds 10 kg; terms of transfer and delivery of mailings, privileges for separate categories of citizens; rights, obligations and responsibility of operators of mail service and users of services of mail service.
4. In each department of mail service there shall be the text of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About mail service", book of notes and offers which is issued on the first demand of the user, mail codes (indexes).
5. The operation mode of departments of mail service (including portable departments of mail service), Items of mail service is established by operators of mail service in coordination with local executive and administrative organs.
6. For receipt of mailings and printing mass media in departments of mail connection subscription mailboxes can be established. For receipt of subscription mailboxes for certain payment (subscription) physical persons or legal entities submit written applications addressed to the head of department of mail service with indication of the period of the subscription and address data of the user to temporary use. Physical persons show also one of the documents specified in Item 147 of these rules.
Use of one subscription mailbox of several addressees, and also transfer of subscription mailbox to use to other persons is not allowed.
Installation in subscription mailboxes of new locks or replacement of keys, and also repair of locks or boxes as a result of their damage because of the user are made at the expense of the user.
The mailings which arrived after failure of physical person or legal entity from use of subscription mailbox or the expiration of the subscription return on source address, and in case of its absence - are told to not distributed mailings. According to the statement of the subscriber within a month mailings can be sent to the new address specified by the subscriber.
The subscription mailbox in case of refusal of the user from further use or after the term of the subscription can be subscribed by other user not earlier than in month from the date of failure from use or the expiration of the subscription.
7. The national operator of mail service has the right to place in accordance with the established procedure mailboxes on walls of apartment houses and office buildings, and also in other places convenient for collection and dredging of non-registered letters and postcards.
On each mailbox the logo, box number and information on time and days of dredging of mailings are specified.
8. Mailings - departures of written correspondence, sending, departure of the accelerated mail, the special departures, postal money transfers accepted by operators of mail service for delivery (delivery) to the addressee to the address specified on the mailing.
9. Mailings are subdivided on:
internal mailings - the mailings accepted, sent and delivered (handed) within the Republic of Belarus;
the international mailings - the mailings which are subject to mail exchange between the states. Acceptance, processing, storage, transportation, delivery (delivery) of the international mailings according to acts of Universal Postal Union are performed only by the assigned operator of mail service.
10. Internal and international mailings are subdivided on:
simple mailings - the mailings accepted without issue of the receipt and handed (delivered) to addressees without receipt;
the registered mailings - mailings in case of which acceptance the receipt and handed (delivered) to addressees on receipt is issued to the sender.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.