of June 1, 2009 No. 457
About Federal Registration Service
According to the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of December 25, 2008 "About Federal Registration Service" the Government of the Russian Federation decides No. 1847:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on Federal Registration Service.
2. Permit Federal Registration Service to have 7 deputy managers, including one secretary of state - the deputy manager, and also in structure of central office to 20 managements on the main activities of Service.
3. Ceased to be valid
4. Ceased to be valid
5. Agree with the offer of Federal Registration Service on placement in accordance with the established procedure of central office of Federal Registration Service in Moscow, Ulitsa Vorontsovo Paul, 4a, Chistoprudny Boulevard, 6/19, structure 1, of Ulitsa Krzhizhanovskogo, 14, of building 2.
6. Approve the enclosed changes which are made to acts of the Government of the Russian Federation.
7. Recognize invalid acts of the Government of the Russian Federation according to the list according to appendix.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 1, 2009 No. 457
1. The Federal Registration Service (Federal Registration Service) is the federal executive body performing functions on state registration of the rights to real estate and transactions with it (further - state registration of the rights to real estate), on rendering the state services in the sphere of implementation of the state cadastral registration of real estate, land management, state monitoring of lands, geodesy and cartography, navigation providing transport complex (except questions of aeronautical servicing of users of airspace of the Russian Federation), and also functions by the state cadastral assessment, implementation of federal state supervision in the field of geodesy and cartography, the state land supervision, the state supervision of activities of self-regulatory organizations of cadastral engineers, national merging of self-regulatory organizations of cadastral engineers, supervision of activities of self-regulatory organizations of appraisers, control (supervision) of activities of self-regulatory organizations of arbitration managers and on realization of state policy and normative legal regulation in the cases provided by this Provision and in other cases established by presidential decrees of the Russian Federation and orders of the Government of the Russian Federation.
The Federal Registration Service performs functions on the organization of single system of the state cadastral registration of real estate and state registration of the rights to real estate, and also infrastructures of spatial data of the Russian Federation.
Paragraph of ceased to be valid
The Federal Registration Service is the federal executive body performing maintaining the state register of self-regulatory organizations concerning which the authorized federal executive body performing functions on control (supervision) of their activities is not determined.
2. Management of activities of Federal Registration Service is performed by the Government of the Russian Federation.
3. The Federal Registration Service is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, the Federal Laws, acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation, international treaties of the Russian Federation, other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, and also this Provision.
4. The Federal Registration Service performs the activities directly and through the territorial authorities, and also the subordinated organizations in interaction with other federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, public associations and other organizations.
5. The Federal Registration Service performs the following powers in the established field of activity:
5.1. performs in the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation:
5.1.1. state registration of the rights to real estate;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.