of February 27, 2002 No. 260
About free providing workers with milk or equivalent foodstuff during the work with hazardous substances
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of free providing workers with milk or equivalent foodstuff during the work with hazardous substances.
2. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, Ministry of Health:
approve the list of hazardous substances during the work with which in the preventive purposes the use of milk or equivalent foodstuff is shown;
make explanations on application of Rules of free providing workers with milk or equivalent foodstuff during the work with hazardous substances.
Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 27, 2002 No. 260
1. Rules of free providing workers with milk or equivalent foodstuff during the work with hazardous substances (further - Rules) establish procedure for determination of the list of the professions and employee categories having entitlement to compensation under the terms of work - free providing with milk or equivalent foodstuff (further - milk), their types and amounts.
2. These rules extend to employers irrespective of patterns of ownership and legal forms.
3. Milk is issued to workers during the work with the hazardous substances provided in the list of hazardous substances during the work with which in the preventive purposes the use of milk or equivalent foodstuff, approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection and the Ministry of Health is shown.
4. In case of the solution of questions of free providing workers with milk any professional activity causing contact of the worker with these substances belongs to work with hazardous substances including in case of their production, application, storage, transportation, operation, repair and cleaning of processing equipment, container, stock, remedies and other production processes, and also work with open radio nuclide sources with activity on workplace, corresponding to works of I and II classes.
5. According to these rules the employer or the representative authorized by him with participation of labor union(s) or other representative body of workers determines the list of the professions and employee categories occupied in productions, shops, sites, other structural divisions at the works granting the right to providing with milk (further - the list of the organization) which joins by agreement of the parties in the collective agreement, and in case of its absence affirms the employer or the representative authorized by it in coordination with labor union(s) or other representative body of workers.
6. To employees of structural divisions of the organizations (repair, energy, instrumentations, automatic equipment and others) which professions and positions are not included in the list of the organization, and also to the employees of other organizations (construction, repair and construction, assembly and others) occupied in productions, shops, sites, other structural divisions at the works granting the right to providing with milk, its issue it is made according to the procedure, provided by these rules, at the expense of means of the organizations on which staff they are.
7. To the pupils and students, clinical interns, graduate students, doctoral candidates involved to works during passing of work practice (training), to persons who are trained, labor rehabilitation and (or) practice by the employer performing works in the conditions granting the right to milk, its issue is made at the expense of means of the employer.
8. On official journeys or in case of traveling kind of work the monetary compensation on its acquisition on the conditions provided by the collective agreement, the agreement, the employment contract is paid to the workers performing the works granting the right to milk.
9. Milk is issued to the worker on liter 0,5 for the working day (change) irrespective of its duration in case of the actual employment in productions, shops, sites, other structural divisions, at works according to the list of the organization at least a half of duration of the working day (change) established by the legislation.
10. Issue and the use of milk shall be performed in buffets, dining rooms or in the rooms which are specially equipped according to sanitary and hygienic requirements. In case of impossibility of acquisition of milk in packaged type it shall be exposed to pasteurization or boiling previously.
11. The workers contacting to inorganic compounds of lead are recommended to issue instead of milk in the same quantity one of types of the fermented milk products received by milk souring by ferments (kefir, acidophilus milk, curdled milk and others).
2 grams of pectin in the form of the preserved vegetable foodstuff enriched with it, fruit juice and drinks are issued to the specified workers in addition to milk or fermented milk products (content of pectin in them is specified the manufacturer). Replacement issued in addition to milk of the products enriched with pectin by natural fruit juice with pulp in number of 250-300 grams is allowed.
The foodstuff enriched with pectin, fruit juice and drinks, and also natural fruit juice with pulp are issued before work.
12. In case of production and conversion of antibiotics instead of milk fermented milk products or prepared on the basis of milk kolibakterin are issued to workers.
13. Are not allowed:
milk replacement with goods and products (except equivalent to milk of foodstuff);
issue of milk for one or several changes forward, and also for last shifts and leave with the house.
14. To the workers receiving free of charge treatment-and-prophylactic food in connection with especially harmful working conditions, milk is not issued.
15. Costs for providing workers with milk on the regulations established by these rules join in product cost (works, services), and in state-financed organizations these costs are performed by budget funds.
16. The state supervision and control over the implementation of these rules are exercised by specially authorized state bodies. Public control is exercised by labor unions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.