of February 16, 2007 No. 33
About approval of the Procedure and form of creation of information Internet resources of state bodies and municipalities
For the purpose of ensuring execution of Item 1.7 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 9, 2005 "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About receipt of information" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides No. 326:
1. Approve "Procedure and forms of creation of information Internet resources of state bodies and municipalities" it (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Azerbaijan Republic A.РАСИ-ЗАДЕ
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of February 16, 2007, No. 33
1. This Procedure is prepared according to the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 9, 2005 No. 326 "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About receipt of information" and establishes procedure and forms of creation of information Internet resources of state bodies and municipalities.
2. State bodies and municipalities create information Internet resources for disclosure of the public information specified in article 29.1 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About receipt of information".
The central executive bodies shall create conditions for forming of information Internet resources of the state bodies which are under their supervision. Information Internet resources in industry (corporate), regional, etc. forms can be for this purpose created.
3. The owners of information specified in articles 9.1.2 and 9.3 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About receipt of information" can create in network of the Internet separate or joint information resources for the purpose of disclosure of public information.
4. The owners of information specified in article 9.1.1 of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About receipt of information":
4.1. through mass media bring to the public the corresponding addresses reflecting data on accesses to information Internet resources or changes in them;
4.2. place the newest and up-to-date information in information Internet resources;
4.3. refuse placement in information Internet resources of obsolete, incomplete, inexact or doubtful information;
4.4. specify time of placement and date of announcement of the document in information Internet resources;
4.5. create conditions for bystry and easy receipt of the public information placed in information Internet resources;
4.6. provide reliable activities of information Internet resources.
5. Introduction of the office information which is the state secret and limited in distribution into structure of the developed information systems, and also information systems containing information resources of limited access, communication networks and other information systems and networks, including networks of the Internet used for information exchange between personal computers is not allowed.
6. When entering into information Internet resources of information limited in obtaining measures for impossibility of their obtaining shall be taken.
7. Owners and users of open state and municipal information resources shall place the technical means connecting these resources to the information systems and networks used for information exchange between personal computers, including network of the Internet, communication networks out of the places provided for discussion of the questions which are the state secret and conducting secret negotiations.
8. According to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About information, informatization and protection of information" state bodies and municipalities shall use the certified information systems, databanks, means of protection of information and to provide protection of information resources and processes.
9. State bodies perform communication with network of the Internet, its use and placement in this network of information according to the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 29, 2004 No. 172 "About measures for information security support in state bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic".
10. The domain address of each state body is determined according to the "Procedure for administration of the GOV.AZ domain" approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of March 31, 2006 No. 91.
11. State bodies and municipalities shall have the Websites capable to integration. The website shall provide possibility of acceptance of queries and receipt of the data about the website, by the addressing the document register of the owner of information.
12. The websites of state bodies and municipalities shall comply with the following technical requirements:
12.1. possession of all functions and services providing accomplishment of all tasks following from requirements of the legislation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.