of May 19, 2009 No. 517
About labor protection
This Law establishes the legal basis of regulation of the relations in the sphere of labor protection between employers and workers and is directed to creation of the working conditions conforming to requirements of preserving life and health of workers in the course of labor activity.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- labor protection - system of the legal, social and economic, organizational and technical, sanitary and hygienic, treatment-and-prophylactic and rehabilitation actions provided based on this Law, other regulatory legal acts and ensuring safety, health protection and efficiency of the person in the course of work;
- safe working conditions - working conditions under which impact of dangerous or harmful production factors on workers is excluded or level of their impact does not exceed the established standard rates;
- dangerous production factor - production factor which impact on the worker can lead to its injury;
- harmful production factor - production factor which impact on the worker can lead to his disease;
- guarantees of the rights of workers for labor protection - the conditions and means providing use fully with the rights established by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, this Law and other regulatory legal acts on labor protection;
- workplaces - all places where workers shall be engaged in performance of work and directly or indirectly are under control of the employer;
- the means of individual and collective protection of rabotnikovsredstvo used for prevention or reduction of impact of dangerous or harmful production factors by workers;
- occupational disease - the disease caused by impact on the worker of dangerous or harmful production factors;
- productive activity - set of actions of people using the instruments of labor necessary for transformation of the resources into finished goods including production and conversion of different types of raw materials, construction, performance of works and rendering different types of services;
- certification of workplaces under the terms of work - system of accounting, the analysis and complex assessment on the specific workplace of all factors of the production circle, weight and intensity of labor process influencing working capacity and health of the worker in the course of labor activity;
- industrial safety rules - the regulatory legal act containing the requirements of labor protection obligatory for execution by legal entities and physical persons when implementing of any kinds of activities by them including during the designing, construction and operation of objects, designing of machines, mechanisms and other equipment, development of engineering procedures, production organization and work.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on labor protection is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, the Labor code of the Republic of Tajikistan, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the following persons:
- the workers consisting with employers in employment relationships;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.