of September 18, 2007 No. 817
About approval of Rules of entering of identification number in integrated chip
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2007 "About national registers of identification numbers" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of entering of identification number in integrated chip.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of the first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2007 No. 817
1. These rules of entering of identification number in integrated chip are developed for the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2007 "About national registers of identification numbers" and determine procedure for entering of identification number in the integrated chip placed on identity documents.
2. Entering of individual identification number in integrated chip is made during personalisation on the specialized equipment.
3. Personalisation represents completely automated processes which are not requiring intervention from personnel.
4. Personalisation consists of two processes: process of personalisation of data and process of personalisation of integrated chip.
5. Process of personalisation of data is drawing personal data, including the facsimile and personal signature on the relevant documents.
6. Process of personalisation of integrated chip is record of personal data, including identification number, and also biometric elements and the digital signature in integrated chip of the electronic document for their further storage and reading.
7. Personalisation of electronic documents is supplied with the high level of safety which is ensured by the closed work cycle, features of access control of personnel and the equipment.
8. Efficiency of personalisation is maintained by means of the modules of management and quality assurance which are built in the specialized equipment.
9. Processes of personalisation of data and personalisation of integrated chip can happen in parallel, depending on type of personalizable documents, or is consecutive, regardless of priority.
10. Upon completion of personalisation processes, information brought in integrated chip of the document is verified by the module of control reading of the specialized equipment.
11. Protection against unauthorized reading of information containing in integrated chip of the electronic document is provided with entering in integrated chip of the digital signature and protection program of information of "Basic Access Control" conforming to international standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.