of April 15, 2006 No. 102
About approval of the Instruction about requirements to automation of the insurance (reinsurance) organization
For the purpose of enhancement of the regulatory legal acts regulating activities of the insurance (reinsurance) organizations, Board of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for regulation and supervision of the financial market and financial institutions (further - the Agency) DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about requirements to automation of the insurance (reinsurance) organization.
3. To department of supervision of subjects of the insurance market and other financial institutions (Karimullin A. A.):
1) together with Legal department (Baysynov M. B.) to take measures to state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of this resolution;
2) in ten-day time from the date of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this resolution to the attention of the interested divisions of the Agency, the insurance (reinsurance) organizations and Consolidation of legal entities "Association of financiers of Kazakhstan".
4. Strakhov (reinsurance) organizations till January 1, 2007 to bring the software and hardware into accord with requirements of this resolution.
5. To department of the international relations and public relations (Pernebayev T. Sh.) take measures to the publication of this resolution in mass media of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the Agency Uzbekov G. N.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation and supervision of the financial market and financial institutions of April 15, 2006 No. 102
This Instruction is developed according to subitem 1-1) of Item 1 of Article 37 and subitem 11-1) of article 43 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About insurance activity" and determines requirements to program technical means (daleeprogrammny providing) and the organizations of the safe work ensuring safety and information protection from illegal access to the data which are stored in the insurance (reinsurance) organization.
1. The software shall provide:
1) reliable storage of information, protection against illegal access, integrity of databases and complete safety of information in electronic archives and databases in case of:
complete or partial shutdown of power supply on any section of the software at any time;
accidents of networks, telecommunications, gap of the established physical and virtual connections at any stage of accomplishment of transaction of data exchange;
total or partial failure of any computing means of the software in the course of accomplishment of any function of the software;
to attempt of illegal access to information of the software;
2) multi-level access to the input data, functions, transactions, reports realized in the software. The software shall provide, at least, two access levels: administrator and user;
3) control of completeness of the entered data (in case of accomplishment of functions or transaction without complete filling of all fields the program shall issue the adequate notice);
4) information search in individual request and in any criteria with preserving request, and also sorting of information on any parameters and possibility of viewing of information for required date or for certain period (including according to the existing and signed insurance contracts (reinsurance) since the beginning of financial year);
5) processing and storage of information on dates without reducings;
6) forming of the report forms represented to authorized body on regulation, control and supervision of the financial market and financial institutions, reports on the specific client of insurance company;
7) maintaining logs of system of internal accounting of the insurance (reinsurance) organization, stipulated by the legislation Republic of Kazakhstan and its internal documents. The possibility of forming of the log both completely, and partially shall be provided (on the specified range of dates, certain date, for the particular registered person, for the specific status of the incoming document);
8) integration of information which is created in insurance company with the Automated information subsystem "Insurance supervision" and databases of insurance statistics;
9) possibility of archiving (data recovery from archive);
10) possibility of output of output documents to the screen, the printer or in the file;
11) safety of information on all transactions of the insurance (reinsurance) organization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.