of May 26, 2009 No. 673
About some measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About information, informatization and information protection"
Based on Articles 23, No. 455-Z "About information, informatization and information protection" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: 24 and 26 Laws of the Republic of Belarus of November 10, 2008
2. Determine that in 2009 financing of works on state registration of information resources and information systems is performed at the expense of the funds of the republican budget allocated to the Ministry of Communications and Informatization for scientific, scientific and technical and innovative activities.
3. To republican state bodies, local executive and administrative organs:
3.1. in three-months time:
approve with the Ministry of Communications and Informatization structure, the considered information objects, the list of the used identifiers of the state information resources which owners they are;
provide reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this resolution and take other measures for its realization;
3.2. in six-months time to send to the Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the request for registration of the state information systems enacted before entry into force of this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Finance annually to provide when forming the draft of the republican budget for the next financial year of means to the Ministry of Communications and Informatization for financing of works on state registration of information resources and information systems.
5. To the Ministry of Communications and Informatization in six-months time:
approve the list of the state information resources;
take necessary measures for creation of the State register of information systems and determine the organization responsible for its forming and maintaining;
provide bringing to the interested data on the information systems included in the State register of information systems;
take other measures for implementation of this resolution.
6. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 26, 2009 No. 673
1. This Provision determines the structure of the state information resources, procedure for their forming and use of documentary information from the state information resources subjects of information relations aimed at providing information compatibility of the state information resources and application of the unified methods of access for users to information containing in the state information resources.
Action of this provision does not extend to the interaction of subjects of the information relations concerning distribution and (or) provision of the data constituting the state secrets, and uses of such data.
2. For the purposes of this provision terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About information, informatization and information protection", the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 16, 2019 No. 460 "About nation-wide automated information system" and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
information object – the description of the subject (subjects) and (or) object (objects) of the information relations in the state information resources proceeding from purpose of the state information resources;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.