of May 26, 2009 No. 166
About development of agricultural industry of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on April 10, 2009
This Law establishes legal relations between citizens, legal entities, state bodies of the executive authority and local government bodies for achievement of positive results of development of the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Legal regulation of agricultural industry of the Kyrgyz Republic is performed according to this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
This Law governs the relations between rural producers and public authorities and local self-government, establishes the legal basis of realization of the state social and economic policy in the field of development of agricultural industry and production of agricultural products for the purpose of providing the population with food, the industry - raw materials and, respectively, sustainable development of regions of the republic.
In this Law the following terms and determinations are used:
the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic - set of types of economic activity of legal entities and physical persons, and also the citizens conducting personal subsidiary farm on production (cultivation) and conversion of products rural (crop production, livestock production, fur farming, poultry farming, beekeeping) and fishery, agroforestry, including the organizations providing agricultural (agrofood), scientific and technical services and services in application of biological remedies;
the state agricultural (agrofood) program of the Kyrgyz Republic - the main directions of development of rural, water farms, agroforestry and fish breeding regulating the agrofood market of the Kyrgyz Republic and determining financial and material resources, and the mechanism of realization of the state agrofood policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for the three-year period;
agricultural (agrofood) producer - physical persons or legal entities, and also the citizens conducting personal subsidiary farm, recognized according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic the business entity making agricultural, fish, agroforestry products, products of its conversion and provisions;
the organizations rendering agricultural, service and other services - the organizations rendering scientific and technical, information, marketing, consulting, agrotechnical, agrochemical, zooveterinary, trade services, and also services in supply of irrigation water, application of biological remedies, storage and transportation of agricultural, fish, agroforestry products, raw materials and food, delivery of the material resources necessary for production of agroprovisions;
the agrofood market of the Kyrgyz Republic - the address of agricultural, fish, agroforestry products, raw materials and food, and also the material resources necessary for production of agroprovisions and products;
the report on development of the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic - annual information and analytical material about implementation of the state agricultural (agrofood) program of the Kyrgyz Republic for last year, tasks and the mechanism of its accomplishment the forthcoming year;
purchasing and commodity interventions - implementation of commodity transactions in the domestic agrofood market for its stabilization for the benefit of domestic producers and satisfaction of demand of the population for agrofood products;
progressive innovation technologies of agricultural industry - set of consistently performed actions for creation of the new, improved organization of farm-production on the basis of use of results of scientific research and the advanced farm trial;
private practice - type of activity on rendering agricultural services out of organizations of the state and municipal systems of agro-industrial complex at the expense of personal means of citizens, the companies and the organizations according to the signed agreements.
1. The purposes of this Law are:
1) ensuring food security of the state;
2) ensuring sustainable economic and social development of the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) conditioning for economic and scientific support of production of competitive agricultural products and products of its conversion;
4) development of social and other infrastructure in the rural zone and creating favorable conditions of life for rural population.
2. Goal achievement, determined by this Law, is provided for the realization account of the following tasks:
1) development of crediting in the field of agro-industrial complex;
2) carrying out purchasing transactions and commodity interventions;
3) regulation of export and commodity import of the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) hardware and implementation of progressive innovation technologies in agro-industrial complex;
5) investment attraction to the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
6) ensuring veterinary and sanitary and phytosanitary safety;
7) application of measures of fiscal, budget, customs and tariff, technical regulation and other measures according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
8) organization of information and marketing providing agro-industrial complex;
9) scientific, normative and methodical providing and training for agro-industrial complex.
The realization of this Law is enabled according to the following principles:
1) compliance to requirements of international agreements for agricultural industry, sanitary and phytosanitary standards;
2) transparency of the actions performed by the state in the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) availability and targeting in providing measures of the state support to the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) providing necessary annual amount of the state support for development of the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
5) ensuring availability of the credit resources to the agricultural producers making agricultural products, performing its conversion and rendering the corresponding services;
6) unity of the market of agricultural products, raw materials and food and providing equal conditions of the competition in this market;
7) development of competitive advantages of the domestic agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic and security of the domestic market from unfair competition;
8) ecological safety of activities of the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
9) interaction with the research organizations and public associations, associations (unions) of entrepreneurs in the field of the agrofood sector of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. State regulation of the agrofood markets for the purpose of ensuring food security and support of domestic agricultural producers is performed by means of:
1) carrying out the state purchasing and commodity interventions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.