of January 19, 2009 No. 4
About approval of the Instruction on clerical work in state bodies, other organizations
Based on part one of article 26 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 25, 2011 No. 323-Z "About archiving and clerical work in the Republic of Belarus" and the paragraph of the twentieth subitem 6.30 of Item 6 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2001 No. 1605, the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the Instruction on clerical work in state bodies, other organizations it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the order of Committee on archives and clerical work of the Republic of Belarus of May 23, 1995 No. 13 "About approval of the Approximate instruction on clerical work in the ministries, the State Committees and other central governing bodies, organizations, the organizations and at the companies of the Republic of Belarus" (The bulletin of normative legal information, 1995, No. 11).
V. G. Golovanov
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of January 19, 2009 No. 4
1. This Instruction establishes general requirements to documentation of management activity and the organization of work with documents in state bodies, other organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership and legal form (further – the organizations).
2. No. 39 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of 13.03.2019
3. Provisions of this Instruction extend to organizational and administrative documentation irrespective of type of the carrier and establish the rules of preparation, the registration, accounting, replication, control of execution, operational storage, use and preparations for transfer to archive performed by means of manual, mechanized and the automated (computer) technologies.
Features of preparation and execution of projects of regulatory legal acts are determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 17, 2018 No. 130-Z "About regulatory legal acts".
Features of registration, processing and document storage in electronic form, except for the documents specified in part four of this Item are regulated by Chapter 18 of this Instruction.
Features of preparation, registration, processing, ensuring integrity, storage of the electronic documents created by means of the automated system of documentary ensuring management (further – the EXPERT of preschool educational institution) without creation of documents on papers, electronic copies of documents on papers are regulated by the Instruction about operating procedure with electronic documents in state bodies, other organizations approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of February 6, 2019 No. 19.
Features of preparation, the registration and (or) processing, document storage containing the state secrets and other information protected by the legislation, the addresses of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs, and the legal entities and documents connected with their consideration, statements of the interested persons addressing for implementation of ministerial procedure and other documents connected with implementation of ministerial procedures are regulated by acts of the legislation.
Provisions of this Instruction extend to the organization of work with the documents which are not relating to system of organizational and administrative documentation (planned, reporting and statistical, settlement and cash and other systems of documentation), irrespective of carrier type, including their registration, accounting, the execution control, storage including performed by means of the automated (computer) technologies.
4. The organization and record keeping in the organizations are performed on the basis of independently developed instructions on clerical work according to requirements of this Instruction.
Superior organizations for the subordinate organizations, uniform in nature of activities, develop the instructions on clerical work establishing standard or approximate nature of the organization of clerical work, used in case of development of instructions on clerical work of these organizations.
The instruction on clerical work having standard nature establishes single procedure for the organization of clerical work in all uniform organizations.
The instruction on clerical work having approximate nature establishes the procedure for the organization of clerical work in the uniform organizations providing possibility of its specification in instructions on clerical work of the organizations in the framework established by it.
The instructions on clerical work having standard or approximate nature are obligatory for application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.