of May 12, 2009 No. 240
About some questions in the field of currency control
(In edition of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of 31.07.2018 No. 301)
For the purpose of operational relations management in the domestic foreign exchange market, I decide ensuring rate stability of national currency, restriction of capital outflow from the country:
1. Grant the right to National Bank to establish for the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who are residents of the Republic of Belarus according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 22, 2003 "About currency control and currency exchange control" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 85, 2/978):
1.1. Voided according to the Decree of the Republic of Belarus of 31.07.2018 No. 301
1.2. restrictions on implementation of separate current currency transactions.
2. Determine that the projects of regulatory legal acts of the foreign exchange legislation approved by National Bank are approved by the interested state bodies in accordance with the established procedure within ten working days from the date of their obtaining.
3. Voided according to the Decree of the Republic of Belarus of 31.07.2018 No. 301
4. In two-month time to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and National Bank reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree and to take other measures for its realization.
5. This Decree becomes effective after its official publication, except for subitem 1.1 of Item 1 and Item 3, becoming effective in two months after official publication of this Decree.
President of the Republic of Belarus A. Lukashenko
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.