of May 4, 2009 No. 155-IV ZRK
About commodity exchanges
This Law governs the public relations arising in the course of activities of commodity exchanges and implementation of stock exchange trading, establishes procedure for regulation and state control of activities of commodity exchanges for the purpose of ensuring open and their effective functioning, protection of the rights of participants of stock exchange trading and fair competition between them.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) No. 241-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 02.04.2019;
1-1) exchange brokers (further - the broker) - the legal entity performing the activities at commodity exchange and making transactions with exchange goods on the order for the account and for the benefit of the client;
2) the stock dealer (further - the dealer) - the legal entity performing the activities at commodity exchange and making transactions with exchange goods in the interests and at own expense;
2-1) exchange providing - the cash cover brought on returnable basis by participants of stock exchange trading to clearing center of commodity exchange for participation in the exchange biddings as ensuring execution of the obligations on the concluded stock exchange transactions;
3) stock exchange trading - the business activity on realization of exchange goods, not standardized goods performed at commodity exchange by carrying out the exchange biddings electronically, registration and execution of transactions;
4) rules of stock exchange trading - the document establishing the procedure for conducting stock exchange trading for each commodity exchange developed on the basis of standard rules of stock exchange trading;
5) the exchange biddings - the process which is carried out within rules of stock exchange trading, directed to transactions on exchange goods, not standardized goods on the basis of the electronic applications submitted to the electronic trading system of commodity exchange providing automation of process of the conclusion of stock exchange transactions;
6) participants of stock exchange trading are the clients, brokers and dealers interacting at commodity exchange on statutory rules of stock exchange trading;
Exchange goods - the standardized homogeneous goods included in the Single commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union which units are identical in every respect similar characteristics have 7) and consist of similar components that allows them to perform the same functions having property of complete interchangeability of batches from different producers and also the terminal contract;
8) the quotation of exchange goods - the price of demand and (or) the offer announced on exchange goods at a given time at commodity exchange;
9) the order - the document submitted by the client to the broker with indication of implementation of certain action at commodity exchange concerning specific exchange goods;
9-1) guarantee fund - the cash fund created by the exchange at the expense of own means for the purpose of ensuring execution of the bargains concluded at the exchange;
9-2) No. 241-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 02.04.2019;
10) the client - the physical person or legal entity using services of the broker for transactions with exchange goods;
11) No. 364-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 27.10.2015
11-1) cross-transaction - stock exchange transaction in case of which the broker, being effective at the request of two different clients, acts both from the seller, and from the buyer;
11-2) mode of double counter auction - the trade mode in case of which stock exchange transactions are concluded anonymously as a result of sales contest and buyers and the price of the exchange or not standardized goods are established on equilibrium level of the demand and supply;
12) the terminal contract - the contract for unconditional or conditional purchase and sale of underlying asset with delayed execution, the future, the option concern to him;
13) No. 36-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 10.07.2012
14) option transaction - stock exchange transaction which object is the option;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.