of March 26, 2009 No. 503
About donorship of blood and its components
This Law governs the relations connected with development of donorship of blood and its components in the Republic of Tajikistan and provides implementation of social, economic, legal and medical measures on the organization of donor movement and protection of the rights of the donor.
The basic principles of donorship of blood and its components are:
- harmlessness of function of donorship for the person;
- safety of use of donor blood and its components.
1. Each capable citizen from 18 to 65 years, undergone physical examination as a result of which availability in its organism of the diseases contraindicated to donorship is not revealed can be the blood donor and its components.
2. Persons who at least one or two times a year take blood test or its components can be recognized as donors. In necessary cases according to the instruction of the relevant organizations and from their consent this procedure can be repeated. The document confirming donorship is issued by the public institutions which are engaged in procurement, conversion, storage and safety of donor blood and its components.
3. The blood and its components applied in the medical purposes can be received only from the person.
4. Capture of donor blood and its components is admissible only under condition if harm is not done to health of the donor.
5. Public authorities of the Republic of Tajikistan keep and encourage development of voluntary and non-paid donor movement.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on donorship of blood and its components is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
The following groups of donors differ:
- active donors - persons who addressed to organizations of service of blood it is also regular (at least 3 times a year) taking blood test and its components for a fee or gratuitously (receiving monetary compensation instead of blood donation or not receiving instead of any material benefits);
- donors of reserve - the persons involved in donorship in organized procedure, or who are individually taking blood test and its components irregularly, no more than 2 times a year (donors of reserve are, as a rule, voluntary unpaid donors);
- donors relatives - persons taking blood test and its components for treatment of relatives and people close to them;
- contractual donors - persons who signed the agreement (contract) with organizations of service of blood on blood donation and its components.
1. The state program of development of donorship of blood and its components on representation of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan affirms the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Responsibility for implementation of the State program of development of donorship of blood and its components is assigned to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan.
1. The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan, Society of Red Crescent of the Republic of Tajikistan, local authorities of the government, other organizations which constituent documents provide rendering assistance to public health care jointly participate and render assistance in the organization of donor movement, promotion among the population of non-paid voluntary surrender of blood for the medical purposes.
2. Financial provision of actions for the organization, development and promotion of mass donorship of blood and its components, including its social importance, is performed within financing of industry of health care, provided by the government budget, and also due to the charitable help of physical persons and legal entities.
Public authorities and local self-government within the powers provide accomplishment of state programs of development of donorship of blood and its components, financing and equipping of material and technical resources of the healthcare institutions performing procurement, conversion, storage of donor blood and its components, provision to the donor of the privileges established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Heads of the companies, organizations and organizations shall:
- render assistance in involvement of citizens in ranks of blood donors;
- to freely release the worker who is the donor in healthcare institutions in day of inspection and blood donation and its components;
- provide gratuitously necessary rooms for blood donation;
- provide to the worker who is the donor, the measures of social support established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
1. The state guarantees to donors protection of their rights, health protection, and also measures of social support.
2. Officials of healthcare institutions shall inform the donor on donor function and guarantees of preserving his health in case of blood donation and its components.
3. The donor is subject to compulsory insurance at the expense of funds of the organizations performing procurement, conversion, storage, safety of donor blood and its components for case of infection with his infectious diseases in case of accomplishment of donor function.
4. Physical examination of the donor before blood donation and its components and issue of certificates of state of his health is made free of charge.
1. In day of blood donation donors are provided with free food at the expense of means of the relevant budget. Donors after blood donation have the right instead of food of monetary compensation in the size established by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.