of February 7, 2001 No. 549
About some questions of functioning of national currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 8) of article 19 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan", considering that in currency circulation in case of cash payment method use of bank notes - tiyn, POSTANOVLYAYU is actually stopped:
1. Withdraw from currency circulation cash bank notes - tiyna (further - tiyna).
2. Determine that the cash withdrawal of tiyn from currency circulation is performed till December 31, 2012 inclusive.
3. And procedure of cashless payments with use of tiyn to leave accounting, reflection of tiyn in all payment documents without changes.
4. No. 452 is excluded according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 01.04.2017
5. To the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to develop and approve procedure for rounding of all amounts of the social payments from the government budget estimated in tiyna to one tenge, irrespective of the amount of tiyn.
5-1. Determine that in case of cash payment method, except for payments, stipulated in Item 5 these Decrees, the arithmetic method of rounding of payment amount is applied (the amount tiyn to round to 50 tiyn to 0; from 50 tiyn to round to 1 tenge above).
6. To state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring the acts into accord with this Decree.
7. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its publication.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.