of August 18, 2003 No. 1166
About creation of special economic zone "Park of innovative technologies
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2011 "About special economic zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and for the purpose of creation in the country of new competitive industries and the most complete use of scientific and technical and innovative capacity of the Republic of Kazakhstan POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. Create the special economic zone "Park of Innovative Technologies" (further - SEZ) for the period till January 1, 2028.
2. Approve enclosed:
3. To the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to take measures for ensuring activities of SEZ.
4. To impose control of execution of this Decree on Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 18, 2003 No. 1166
1. The special economic zone "Park of Innovative Technologies" (further - SEZ) is located in the territory of the settlement of Ala Tau of Medeusky district of the city of Almaty and adjacent lands of Almaty region according to the enclosed plan.
The territory of SEZ constitutes 163,02 of hectare and is integral part of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) technology development of the following areas:
information and communication technologies;
technologies in the field of telecommunications and communication;
electronics and instrument making;
renewable energy resources, resource-saving and effective environmental management;
technologies in the field of creation and use of materials of different function;
technologies in the field of production, transportation and oil refining and gas;
2) activation of entry of economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan into system of world economic communications;
3) creations of highly effective, including high and competitive technology productions, development of release of new types of products, investment attraction.3. Types of activity in the territory of SEZ are:
1) processing industry, except for:
productions of food;
productions of drinks;
tobacco products manufactures;
productions of textile products;
productions of clothes;
productions of wooden and pith products, except furniture;
productions of products from straws and materials for weaving;
productions of products of the chemical industry;
productions of furniture;
productions of vehicles;
repair and installation of machines and equipment;
2) information and communication;
3) professional, scientific and technical activity;
4) construction and commissioning of the objects intended directly for implementation of the types of activity provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) of this Item within the design estimates.
4. Within SEZ favorable conditions for creative and productive work in the field of innovations of higher educational institutions, including the International university of information technologies, professional educational institutions, research institutions are created. The directions them activities within SEZ are regulated according to Item 3 this provision, and also the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. For members of SEZ in the field of information and communication technologies and innovative technologies the requirement of implementation of activities in the territory of SEZ will not be the compulsory provision till January 1, 2018 for the following types of activity:
1) designing, development, implementation, pilot production and production of the software, databases and hardware of information and communication technologies, and also services of the data-centers, electronic services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.