of December 14, 2004 No. 1590
About approval of Rules of consumer services of consumers
According to article 39 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2002 "About consumer protection" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 90-Z
1. Approve Rules of consumer services of consumers (are applied).
2. Grant the right to the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade to make explanations about procedure for application of Rules of consumer services of the consumers approved by this resolution.
3. To the republican state bodies, other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, local executive and administrative organs to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
4. This resolution becomes effective in two months after its official publication, except for Item 3, becoming effective from the date of its signing.
First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 14, 2004 No. 1590
1. These rules govern the relations between contractors and consumers in the field of consumer services.
2. For the purposes of these rules terms in the values determined in article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About consumer protection", the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 24, 2014 No. 371 "About creation of the state information resource "Register of Household Services of the Republic of Belarus", Regulations on the state information resource "Register of Household Services of the Republic of Belarus" approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2014 No. 1108, and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
exit servicing – form of consumer services in case of which provision of household services or booking for household services is performed out of subject to consumer services;
fault detection of product – assessment of technical condition of product and identification of the reasons of its defect;
zone of servicing of rural complex place of acceptance on booking for rendering household services – the territory in which exit servicing of the consumers living on it is provided with rural complex place of acceptance on booking for rendering household services;
product – the thing given by the consumer to the contractor for rendering household service or made by the contractor as a result of rendering household service;
small repair of clothes – repair which is made without change of style, design of details and product in general (prishivka of buttons, metal hooks and loops, overstitching of loops, fixing of the ends of pro-carved pockets with paper clips, attachment of the ends leaflet or patchpockets to shelf, production and prishivka of hlyastik, belt, hanger and poloderzhatel, replacement of liner of bottom of sleeves, grinding of the unstitched seams, insert of patches, cleaning and the iron of product and another);
the motorized vehicle – the vehicle set in motion by the engine (passenger and cargo vehicles, buses, motorcycles, microcars, motor-trail cars, motor scooters, mopeds, motor-bicycles, snowmobiles);
substandard material (product) – material (product) which set of characteristics does not allow the contractor to satisfy needs of the consumer when rendering household service;
unsuitable material (product) – material (product) which set of characteristics does not allow to use it further for designated purpose;
sample of the contractor – the product approved and used by the contractor as an example for production of products during rendering household services;
portable complex of field service – the motorized vehicle belonging legally to the contractor having as the design provided by his manufacturer, set of the equipment, devices, devices and tools for performance of works on maintenance and repair of motorized vehicles in the place approved with the consumer;
hire subject – the personal estate provided by the contractor to the consumer in temporary ownership and use;
place of acceptance – the place which is specially equipped with the contractor for execution of preliminary applications for rendering household services and orders;
the worker of the contractor – the physical person involved by the contractor on the basis of the employment or civil contract for rendering household service;
rural complex place of acceptance on booking for rendering household services (further – the rural check point) – the subject to consumer services intended for booking for rendering household services, and also for rendering household services in the rural zone;
SPA menu (price list) – the complete list provided in the SPA services SPA objects with indication of their name, the description, duration of carrying out and cost;
SPA object – the subject to consumer services which is specially equipped for rendering the SPA services;
SPA program – the SPA services set, rendered in the SPA object both within one day, and during other temporary period;
SPA service – the service of complex all-improving, cosmetic and (or) relaksiruyushchy impact on human body rendered for harmonization of physical and (or) psychoemotional condition, improvement and maintenance of external esthetic type, except for the services relating to medical activities;
urgent service – the service rendered according to technology and in the terms reduced in comparison with the established normative terms;
technical assistance on the road – services in maintenance and repair of the motorized vehicle which rendering is possible on highways public, streets and drives of settlements (refueling, start of the engine from external source, replacement of safety locks and bulbs, replacement of wheel, pumping of wheels, replacement of the accumulator).
3. The contractor shall specify on the sign and (or) the information plate located on entrance doors or facade of capital structure (the building, construction) in which the contractor, and also on entrance group of the isolated room (in case of accommodation of the contractor in the building of multipurpose appointment) the name (trade name), the name of subject to consumer services accommodates if such name does not match with the name (trade name) of the contractor and if contractor is the individual entrepreneur - surname, own name, middle name (if that is available), the name of subject to consumer services of the individual entrepreneur (in the presence of such name), object operating mode, type of subject to consumer services (studio, hairdressing salon, laundry, dry-cleaner and another) or the name of the rendered household services.
When rendering household services by the contractor without subject to consumer services according to the descriptions of services containing in catalogs, prospectuses, advertizing, booklets or provided in photos or in other information sources, including in the global computer Internet (further - household services without subject to consumer services), the contractor shall provide to the consumer information on the name (trade name) and if contractor is the individual entrepreneur, - information on surname, own name, middle name (if that is available), operating mode, the name of the rendered household services in the specified information sources.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 25.03.2022 No. 175
5. In place of acceptance in convenient for review the place shall be placed by the consumer on Belarusian or Russian:
the copy of the certificate on state registration of the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur certified by the contractor and also phone number of the contractor;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.