of December 7, 1999 No. 768-IQ
About approval of the Regulations on service in customs authorities
Millie decides Majlis of the Azerbaijan Republic:
1. Approve "Regulations on service in customs authorities" it (is applied).
2. This Law becomes effective from the date of publication.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 7, 1999 No. 768-IG
This Provision establishes rules of service in customs authorities and the organizations of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - customs authorities) and bases of legal status of officials of customs authorities.
1. Service in customs authorities - special type of public service of the citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - citizens) performing in the professional activity obligations, functions and the rights of the customs authorities which are a part of the system of law enforcement agencies of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Provisions of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About public service" including article 15-1 of the specified Law, the concerning rights of citizens to acceptance to public service, implementation of acceptance on service based on tender and transparency, assessment of activities of government employees and other principles of public service, extend to persons employed in customs authorities.
The questions of employment relationships which are not provided in this Provision are regulated by the relevant standards of the Labor Code of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Service in customs authorities by persons working at the positions which are not providing special ranks regulate by the provisions of the law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About Public service", and employment relationships of the workers who are not government employees (the cleaner, the janitor, the gardener, the watchman, the fireman, the unskilled worker, etc.), are regulated by the relevant standards of the Labor Code of the Azerbaijan Republic.
3. Officials of customs authorities in this Provision are understood as the citizens holding position in the customs authorities of the Azerbaijan Republic constituting single system which in the procedure provided by this Provision gives the special ranks.
For the purpose of regulation of the office relations between officials of customs authorities, in these bodies positions small, average, the senior and Supreme commanding structure and the special ranks corresponding to these positions are determined.
4. For officials of customs authorities wearing special uniform is established. The dress code, distinctions and regulations of supply with them determines relevant organ of the executive authority of the Azerbaijan Republic, and procedure for their carrying - the executive body of the Azerbaijan Republic processing customs affairs. The description of special dress code, distinctions is established by relevant organ of the executive authority, regulation of supply with them - relevant organ of the executive authority, and the rule of carrying special dress code - relevant organ of the executive authority.
5. According to the procedure, the form and term of reliability established by the executive body of the Azerbaijan Republic processing customs affairs official IDs are issued to officials of customs authorities.
6. In the cases and procedure established by the Customs code of the Azerbaijan Republic, officials of customs authorities have the right to use physical force, special means and firearms.
The relevant organ of the executive authority of the Azerbaijan Republic establishes the list of the special means, and also firearms and ammunition used in customs authorities to it.
7. To the citizens employed in customs authorities, and officials of customs authorities the special ranks of customs authority provided below are given (further - special rank):
1) ensign of Customs Service; ensign of health service;
2) senior warrant officer of Customs Service; senior warrant officer of health service;
3) second lieutenant of Customs Service; second lieutenant of health service;
4) lieutenant of Customs Service; lieutenant of health service;
5) senior lieutenant of Customs Service; senior lieutenant of health service;
6) captain of Customs Service; captain of health service;
7) major of Customs Service; major of Customs Service;
8) lieutenant colonel-lieutenant of Customs Service; colonel-lieutenant of health service;
9) colonel of Customs Service; colonel of health service;
10) major general of Customs Service; major general of health service;
11) lieutenant general of Customs Service;
12) colonel general of Customs Service;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.