It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On July 9, 1998 No. 1555
of May 18, 1998 No. 320
About features of customs clearance of goods and the currencies moved with physical persons through internal customs borders between the State Parties of the Customs union
1. Apply form and procedure for declaration of goods, the physical persons who are constantly living in the Russian Federation, the Republic of Byelorussia, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic (daleefizichesky persons) which is not intended for productive and other business activity, including currencies (further - goods), moved, through the Russian-Kazakhstan border, and also direct nonstop flights between the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic, determined in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, taking into account the following features:
1.1. Declaration of goods in writing is not made, except for:
- the goods prohibited to import and export in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- goods concerning which import and export acts of the legislation of the Russian Federation and international treaties of the Russian Federation set restrictions and which can be issued only on condition of observance of the requirements defined by these acts and agreements;
- goods, on which according to General rules of movement of goods by the physical persons through customs border of the Russian Federation approved by the order of the State Customs Committee of Russia of October 18, 1996 N 645 (it is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on February 26, 1997 рег. N 1259), quantitative, weight or cost restrictions on movement through customs border of the Russian Federation in the simplified, preferential procedure without customs payment, in cases are set if these restrictions are exceeded.
1.2. At the request of the physical persons moving goods also others in writing can be declared, in addition to specified in item 1.1 of this order, goods.
2. Recognize as confirmation of commodity importation on the territory of the Russian Federation (if in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation such confirmation is required) when exporting from the territory of the Russian Federation of the goods which are earlier imported by physical persons, the customs declaration which is drawn up when importing by the Russian or Belarusian boundary customs authority.
3. To chiefs of customs to organize special passes for the omission of the goods moved with the physical persons following through customs border of the Russian Federation without filling of the declaration in writing and also to establish the corresponding explanatory plates.
4. Permit customs of the Russian Federation to perform directly interaction and to correspond with customs authorities of the State Parties of the Customs union concerning operational, concerning execution of provisions of the Protocol on the simplified procedure for customs clearance of the goods which are not intended for productive and other business activity, and the currency moved with physical persons through customs borders of gosudarstvuchastnik of the Customs union of January 22, 1998 (appendix).
5. To provide to the press service of the State Customs Committee of Russia (A. P. Yevstigneyev) illumination of provisions of this order in mass media.
6. To exercise control of execution of this order to the vice-chairman of the State Customs Committee of Russia V. V. Shpagin.
Chairman of Committee
V. G. Draganov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.