of February 26, 2002 No. 10
About registration and control of the goods delivery and the vehicles moved with physical persons through customs border of the Republic of Belarus
(as of November 30, 2007)
For the purpose of implementation of the resolution of board of Customs committee of the Union State of October 5, 2001. "About control of delivery of the vehicles moved with physical persons" the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Regulations on procedure for control of delivery of the vehicles moved with physical persons through customs border of the Republic of Belarus.
Regulations on procedure for filling of the document of control of delivery of vehicles when moving vehicles by physical persons.
Regulations on procedure for filling of the act of accident or force majeure.
2. To officials of customs to perform obligatory registration of the vehicles moved with physical persons in cases of issue of the authority for the move under customs control or certificates on delivery confirmation of vehicles or in case of customs clearance in Item of import of the vehicles which are not staying on the registration registry in the divisions of the State automobile inspection of the Republic of Belarus imported for permanent placement in the territory of the Republic of Belarus in the magazines approved by this resolution.
3. To chiefs of customs to bring contents of this resolution to staff of customs and interested persons.
4. To management of information technologies, customs statistics and analysis (Kuzmich L.A.), Minsk central customs (to Pashkevich I. V.) provide development of the software on:
to maintaining magazines of registration of the goods and vehicles moved with physical persons through customs border of the Republic of Belarus in electronic form;
to transfer of data on registration of the goods and vehicles moved with physical persons through customs border of the Republic of Belarus from PTO through customs in the Minsk central customs for maintaining the Republican database.
5. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
6. To contractual legal department (Negotskaya E. L.) provide publication of this resolution in mass media, including in the Customs Bulletin magazine.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of Committee Goshin V. A.
Approved by the Resolution of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus of February 26, 2002 No. 10
1. This Regulations on procedure for control of delivery of the vehicles moved with physical persons through customs border of the Republic of Belarus (further - the Provision), determine features of establishment of the procedure of transportation under customs control concerning the specified vehicles.
2. This Provision is applied in transit under customs control between the Belarusian customs authorities, and also between the Belarusian and Russian customs authorities of the vehicles classified in goods items 8702, of 8703, by the 8704th 21, the 8704th 31, 8711 Commodity nomenclatures of foreign economic activity (далееТН foreign trade activities) moved with physical persons in the simplified, preferential procedure when carriers of vehicles are directly the owners following on the specified vehicles or other physical persons authorized by owners in any forms on delivery of vehicles.
3. Transportation under customs control to customs authority of appointment as one person of several vehicles classified in different goods items of the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity from 2 this provision specified in Item in case of their transportation in trail car (semitrailer truck) moved with the vehicle of the specified person on condition of observance of the requirements established by this Provision is allowed.
4. Delivery locations of vehicles are the places of customs clearance determined by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
5. The vehicles which are constantly registered in bodies of the State traffic police of the Republic of Belarus or State Inspection for Road Traffic Safety of the Russian Federation are not subject to the room under the procedure of transportation under customs control.
6. The customs authority of departure makes issue of the authority for the move of vehicles under customs control in case of observance of the following conditions by carrier:
fulfillment of requirements of customs authorities on compliance with law of the Republic of Belarus about customs affairs in transit vehicles under customs control;
possibility of identification of the moved vehicles;
submission of the document of control of delivery of vehicles (further - DKDTS), and also other documents necessary for the customs purposes specified in Chapter 3 this provision.
7. Requirements of customs authorities for compliance with law about customs affairs in transit under customs control of vehicles consist in accomplishment of one of the following conditions:
the room under customs escort according to the legislation of the country of departure;
introduction of ensuring payment of customs duties and taxes to customs authority of appointment according to the legislation of the country of destination;
introduction of ensuring payment of customs duties and taxes to customs authority of departure according to the legislation of the country of departure.
8. In case of issue of the authority for the move of vehicles under customs control DKDTS which is filled on the form of the document of control of the goods delivery which form is established by other regulatory legal act of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus (further - the State Customs Committee) is used.
9. DKDTS is filled according to Regulations on procedure for filling of DKDTS when moving vehicles by physical persons and is the document necessary for the customs purposes.
On all vehicles moved with one person one DKDTS with use of additional sheets is filled.
10. In case of impossibility to fill DKDTS on the printer of the computer or on the typewriter filling of DKDTS by hand is allowed by printing letters it is legible. The DKDTS filled indistinctly, illegibly, having erasures or blots is not accepted by customs authorities.
Filling of DKDTS with the customs agent is allowed. When filling DKDTS with the customs agent also its electronic copy is submitted to customs authority.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.