of March 5, 2009 No. 1068-VI
About the Disciplinary charter of service of civil protection
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Disciplinary charter of service of civil protection it (is applied).
President of Ukraine
Approved by the Law of Ukraine of March 5, 2009, No. 1068-VI
The disciplinary charter of service of civil protection (further - the Charter) determines essence of office discipline, the right and obligation of faces of the private and the commanding structure of bodies and divisions of civil protection, including listeners and cadets of educational institutions of the central executive body realizing state policy in the sphere of civil protection (further - face of the private and the commanding structure), concerning its observance, types of encouragement and authority punishments and procedure for their application.
Operation of this Charter extends to all faces of the private and the commanding structure which shall observe its requirements steadily.
1. Office discipline - faultless and steady execution by faces of the private and the commanding structure of the service duties established by the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, this Charter, other regulatory legal acts and the contract on service in bodies and divisions of civil protection (further - the contract).
2. The office discipline is based on understanding by faces of the private and the commanding structure of the service duties and fidelity to the Oath which is taken by faces of the private and the commanding structure according to the law (further - the Oath).
3. The office discipline in bodies and divisions of civil protection obliges each face of the private and the commanding structure during service:
perform requirements of the Oath, the contract, orders of chiefs, to observe this Charter and other regulatory legal acts;
protect life, health, the rights and property of citizens, the territory, interests of society and state in case of emergency situations;
be fair, fair and disciplined;
it is resistant to transfer all difficulties and restrictions connected with service, not to feel sorry for forces in case of execution of objectives;
it is permanent to enhance professional skill, to increase the professional level;
respect the rules of professional and office ethics, not make actions which can lead to unseemly execution of service duties, be free from influence of political parties and public organizations;
respect human dignity and be ready at any time to give help to people;
promote strengthening of office discipline, render respect for chiefs and seniors on rank, to be polite, to follow regulations, carrying the established dress code, greeting and etiquette;
keep the state secret and other information protected by the law;
protect and support in proper condition the property and the equipment transferred to it to use.
4. Face of the private and the commanding structure shall with advantage and honor to behave in off-duty time, to be example in respect for ethical standards of behavior, to abstain from disorderly conduct.
5. Proper level of office discipline in bodies and divisions of civil protection is reached in the way:
education of high professional and moral and psychological qualities at faces of the private and the commanding structure on national and historical traditions, the principles of patriotism, conscientious attitude to execution of service duties, fidelity to the Oath;
establishments of the personal liability of each face of the private and the commanding structure for observance of requirements of the Oath, this Charter, other regulatory legal acts, execution of service duties and orders of chiefs;
forming of legal culture at faces of the private and the commanding structure;
combinations of insistence of chiefs to subordinates with ensuring compliance with their rights and freedoms and concern on them;
combinations of methods of belief and encouragement using measures of authority punishment;
personal example of model execution by chiefs of the service duties, fair attitude towards subordinates;
creations in bodies and divisions of civil protection of proper material living conditions, ensuring compliance with internal procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.