of October 3, 1996 No. 136
About approval of the Regulations on State commission of the Azerbaijan Republic on radio frequencies
For the purpose of ensuring accomplishment of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of August 15, 1996 with No. 484 "About formation of State commission of the Azerbaijan Republic on radio frequencies", the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
Approve Regulations on State commission of the Azerbaijan Republic on radio frequencies it (is applied).
First Deputy Prime Minister
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 3, 1996 No. 136
1. The state commission of the Azerbaijan Republic on radio frequencies (GKRCh) formed according to the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of August 15, 1996 within the powers provides development and carrying out single policy in the field of electromagnetic coordination of radio-electronic means, distributions and uses of radio-frequency range, and also will organize work on protection of the rights and interests of organizations of radio services of the Azerbaijan Republic in the international organizations which are engaged in distribution and use of radio frequencies.
2. State commission of the Azerbaijan Republic on radio frequencies in the activities is guided by the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, regulating documents of International association on telecommunication (ILO) and this Provision.
3. Are part of the State Commission on Radio Frequencies:
* the commission chairman - the deputy prime minister of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* the vice-chairman of the commission - the Minister of Transport, communication and high technologies of the Azerbaijan Republic (on position);
* and also plenipotentiaries of the ministries, Services of state security of the Azerbaijan Republic communications, defenses, internal affairs, and Azerbaijani Airlines Private company, State Border Service appointed by heads of these bodies.
By the decision of the State Commission on Radio Frequencies the structure of this commission can include representatives of other organizations of the republic making and operating radio communication means. The chairman of the State Commission on Radio Frequencies and his deputy are appointed the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4. For the purpose of preparation for GKRCh of the Azerbaijan Republic of materials on distribution, allocation, coordination and use of radio-frequency strips and accomplishment of operational works in this industry the working group of GKRCh is created.
5. The decisions made by GKRCh on distribution and use of radio-frequency range are obligatory for accomplishment by all ministries, companies, organizations, organizations, and also the legal entities and physical persons which are using radio-electronic means, and also engaged in designing and production of such means irrespective of pattern of ownership.
The main objectives of GKRCh of the Azerbaijan Republic are:
* development on the basis of perspective plans of development of radio-electronic means of long-term state policy in the field of distribution and use of radio-frequency range;
* development of perspective plans of use of radio-frequency range of radio-electronic means of various type and the table of distribution of radio-frequency strips between radio services of the Azerbaijan Republic, introduction of changes in them;
* representation of the Azerbaijan Republic in International association on telecommunication (ILO), ensuring protection of the international rights of the Azerbaijan Republic in questions of planning, distribution and use of radio frequencies;
* allocation of radio-frequency strips for designing, enhancements, production and delivery from abroad radio-electronic means;
* development and carrying out single technical policy in the field of ensuring electromagnetic coordination of radio-electronic means;
* the organization of registration of the radio frequencies allocated to radio-electronic means of all types;
* establishment of rules of use of radio frequencies.
For the solution of the questions posed of GKRCh of the Azerbaijan Republic performs the following functions:
* approves radio frequencies with heads of communication of foreign countries, provides registration of the frequencies allocated to radio-electronic means of the Azerbaijan Republic in International association on telecommunication (ILO);
* participates in development of agreements which will be signed between heads of communication of the Azerbaijan Republic and neighboring countries for regulation of use of the radio frequencies allocated to separate radio services;
* participates in negotiations with heads of communication of foreign countries concerning radio communication, provides accomplishment of the obligations undertaken by management of communication of the country under signed agreements;
* together with the interested organizations develops the annual plan of works on the international legal protection of the radio frequencies allocated to radio-electronic means of the republic and exercises control of its accomplishment;
* prepares for delegation which will participate in negotiations on questions of regulation of use of radio frequencies, control of the radiation and other questions entering its competence, specifications, instructions and work materials. Makes offers on structure of the specified delegation, analyzes reports and will organize accomplishment of the signed agreements;
* participates in the commissions on preparation for the international and regional conferences on review of regulations of radio communication, planning and distribution of radio frequencies organized by International association on telecommunication;
* conducts work on coordination and registration in accordance with the established procedure in International association on telecommunication of the radio frequencies allocated for radio-electronic means of diplomatic representations of foreign states, foreign state bodies, and also other international organizations which are in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* will agree with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic on the issues infringing on interests of the Azerbaijan Republic in international agreements and acts of international legal nature and on radio communication;
* claims and performs taking into account electromagnetic coordination of regulation of placement of radio-electronic means by the territorial and frequency principles;
* develops specifications for radio-electronic means in electromagnetic coordination, use of radio frequencies, identification signals, rules of providing with radio-electronic means and according to other requirements and in case of need will approve drafts of their standards with bodies of Gosstandart;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.