of March 5, 2009 No. 270
About approval of Rules of provision of services of mail service
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Rules of provision of services of mail service which are attached.
2. Recognize invalid, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 5, 2009 No. 270
1. These rules determine procedure for provision of services of mail service, the right and obligation of operators of mail service and users of services of mail service and govern the relations between them.
2. In these rules terms are used in the following value:
1) internal mail transfer type of postal transfer which is made within the territory of Ukraine and is initiated by the sender through the operator of mail service or persons authorized by it;
2) delivery of the mailing, mail transfer - the production operation consisting in issue of the mailing, payment of means for postal order to the receiver according to engineering procedure of implementation of such transaction determined by the operator of mail service;
3) the grouped mailings, mail transfers - the registered mailings, postal orders in number of more than one which are at the same time given for transfer by one sender;
4) the marked envelope, the marked card - the mail envelope, the form of postcard made according to the established standard with the stamp printed on them;
5) the international response coupon - the special sign of the International bureau of Universal Postal Union made on watermarked paper, used as means of fee of mail service and determined by the assigned operator;
6) the international mailing with the announced value - the mailing accepted for transfer out of limits of Ukraine is delivered to Ukraine or moves through the territory of Ukraine in transit of mail service by operators which is accepted for transfer with attachment value assessment, certain sender;
7) the international postal order - the type of postal order initiated by the User in Ukraine through the operator of mail service according to acts of Universal Postal Union for payment outside Ukraine through his foreign partners (operators of mail service of the foreign countries which are members of Universal Postal Union, or partners nonresidents with whom the operator signs agreements (agreements) on transfer or exchange of transfers and/or ensuring transfer of the amounts of cash on delivery according to acts of Universal Postal Union) or initiated upside-down outside Ukraine for payment in Ukraine;
8) processing of mailings, mail переводов-производственно-технологические the transactions which are carried out for ensuring transfer of mailings, postal orders according to engineering procedure of implementation of such transaction determined by the operator of mail service;
9) the assurance of receipt of the mailing, mail transfer message which the operator of mail service informs the sender or person authorized by it information on date of delivery of the registered mailing, payment of means for postal order and surname of the receiver;
10) the mailing with the imposed payment - the internal mailing with the announced value, the international registered mailing during which submission the sender charges to the operator of mail service to collect the departure cost amount determined by it from the addressee (receiver) and to send it postal order or by money transfer;
11) mail envelope packaging, made according to the established standard and intended for transfer of written messages and other attachment according to these rules;
12) acceptance of the mailing, mail transfer - the production operation consisting in obtaining from the sender of the mailing, postal order for their subsequent transfer of mail service by the operator according to engineering procedure of implementation of such transaction determined by the operator of mail service;
13) the recommended mailing - the mailing which is accepted for transfer without assessment by the sender of cost of its attachment is traced in system of the operator of mail service on the way of transfer of departure and handed to the receiver with the acknowledgement of service.
3. At input in object of mail service the sign with indication of its name and operation mode shall be placed. In case object of mail service works according to the replaceable schedule (with lunch break or in the day off), information on the location of the next object of mail service providing services of mail service in other operation mode shall be placed also. The operation mode of object of mail service is set by the operator of mail service.
In the operational hall of object of mail service on the place, visible and available to the user, information is placed about:
name of the operator of mail service, location, phone number;
official websites of the bodies providing consumer protection.
Upon the demand of the user the operator of mail service shall provide price information (rates), rules of provision of services of mail service, terms of transfer of mailings, operation mode of objects of mail service, attachments, prohibited to transfer in mailings, and procedure for their withdrawal, responsibility of operators of mail service to users by the method determined by the legislation, including method and form which are available to persons with disability.
4. For receipt by the addressee (receiver) of simple mailings, periodic printing editions, messages on receipt of mailings, postal orders in operational halls of objects of mail connection subscription boxes can be established.
The procedure for issue of subscription box is established by the operator of mail service.
5. The assigned operator of mail service has exclusive right to placement and use of mailboxes in all territory of Ukraine according to the standard rates established by the Ministry of Infrastructure, and according to the procedure which is established by the assigned operator of mail service and is posted on the official site of the assigned operator of mail service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.