of February 27, 2009 No. 14
About approval of the Instruction about preservation scheme and accounting of geodetic Items
(as of February 15, 2010)
Based on article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 14, 2008 "About geodetic and cartographic activities" the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about preservation scheme and accounting of geodetic Items.
2. This resolution becomes effective since March 29, 2009.
Chairman G. I. Kuznetsov
Approved by the Resolution of the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus of February 27, 2009 No. 14
1. The instruction about preservation scheme and accounting of geodetic Items (further - the Instruction) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 14, 2008 "About geodetic and cartographic activities" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, No. 175, 2/1493) and establishes preservation scheme and accounting of geodetic Items.
2. Protection and accounting of geodetic Items in the territory of the Republic of Belarus are performed by the State committee on property of the Republic of Belarus (further - the State Property Committee). Minsk city, city (the cities of regional subordination), district executive committees (further - local executive committees) perform protection and accounting of geodetic Items in the corresponding territory.
3. It is excluded
4. Geodetic Items of the state geodetic networks (FAGS, VGS, SGS-1, etc.), the state leveling networks (I, II, III, IV classes), the state gravimetric networks, Items of astronomical determinations and basic measurements of all classes, constantly fixed Items of triangulation and polygonometry of the 1st and 2nd categories and geodetic Items of the special geodetic networks created on local sites of the area for the solution of the special scientific and technical tasks (studying of earth movements, seismic activities, construction and operation of the airports, water-engineering systems, precision constructions, etc.) created at the expense of means republican or local budgets are subject to protection and accounting.
5. Fixing of geodetic Items is performed by the special engineering devices and constructions pledged in soil on certain depth (further - the centers), and also in buildings and constructions or on their roofs. For ensuring the best safety and identification geodetic Items have the corresponding land signs: wooden or metal signals and pyramids, columns, ditches, barrows (further - external design).
The name characterizing method of determination of its provision (Item of polygonometry, triangulation, gravimetric Item, etc.) is appropriated to geodetic Items.
The design of the centers and the rule of their bookmark, type of external design are established according to technical regulatory legal acts.
6. The parcels of land on which geodetic Items are located and strip of the earth 1 meter wide along borders of geodetic Items are conservation zones of these Items.
Border of geodetic Item - the conditional line passing on outer edge of external design of geodetic Item (ditches, barrow, fencing, and in case of their absence - the bases of external sign of this Item).
In the absence of the external design allowing to establish border of geodetic Item, the conservation zone of geodetic Item is the circle with m 1,5 radius which center is the center of geodetic Item.
Conservation zones for the geodetic Items fixed in walls of buildings and constructions are not established.
7. In conservation zones of geodetic Items it is forbidden:
carry out without the consent of the State Property Committee of work, not ensuring safety of geodetic Items and their availability when carrying out geodetic works;
warehouse various materials, make fire, perform the storage and waste disposal, other actions capable to lead to damage or destruction of geodetic Items.
8. The lands entering conservation zones of geodetic Items are not withdrawn from land users and can be used for carrying out the agricultural and other works ensuring safety of geodetic Items.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.