of June 4, 1999 No. 673-IG
About government assistance to small business
This Law carries the purpose of implementation by everyone of the right to be engaged in the free business activity determined by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, and other types of economic activity which are not prohibited by the Law and determines economic, legal, organizational basis, forms and methods of government assistance to small business in the Azerbaijan Republic.
1. The legislation on government assistance to small business consists of the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About business activity", this Law and other regulatory legal acts.
2. In case of determination in the international treaties supported by the Azerbaijan Republic, the provisions different from the provisions determined by this Law provisions of these international treaties are applied.
Small subjects of entrepreneurship for the purposes of this Law are implied as subjects small and the microentrepreneurships established by the criteria approved according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About business activity".
1. Acceptance on accounting of the physical persons occupied with small business activity without creation of the legal entity in tax authorities as the taxpayer is regulated by the tax legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. State registration of persons occupied with small business activity with creation of the legal entity is performed by relevant organ of the executive authority according to the procedure, determined by the legislation.
Small business entities keep financial accounting, constitute and submit financial, and also statistic reports according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About financial accounting".
The tax reports submitted by small business entities to tax authorities based on the Tax code do not replace financial reports which they submit according to requirements of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About financial accounting".
The government assistance to small business entities is performed in the following directions:
forming of infrastructure of support and development of small business;
preparation of aid programs to small business and organization of implementation of these programs;
creation to small business entities of preferential terms for acquisition of financial, material, scientific and technical and information resources;
assistance to small business entities in the field of preparation, retrainings and advanced trainings of personnel;
assistance of foreign economic activity of small business entities, including to development with foreign partners of production, financial and credit, commercial, scientific and technical and information intercourses;
implementation for small business entities of the simplified system of state registration (accounting), the taxation, submission of statistic and financial statements, certifications of products (works, services) made by them;
organization of researches on development of small business.
1. Actions of the help to small business are performed within the state, regional and industry aid programs.
Aid programs to small business prepare relevant organ of the executive authority according to the procedure, determined by relevant organ of the executive authority.
2. Local government bodies, organizations, the companies and the organizations, irrespective of legal form and pattern of ownership, labor unions can independently prepare and perform aid programs to small business and address to relevant organ of the executive authority about inclusion of separate projects and actions in the program of the state and local government bodies on the help to small business.
3. Financing of aid programs to small business is performed at the expense of the government budget, local budgets and other sources provided by this Law. The budgeted expenses provided for financing of aid programs to small business are specified separately.
The amount of financing at the expense of local budgets is determined by local government bodies.
4. The help to small business covers the following events:
enhancement of regulatory framework of entrepreneurship;
creation of the infrastructure keeping development of small business at the central, regional and local levels;
attraction to business activity of needy segments of the population in social aspect, including the unemployed, refugees and displaced persons, persons with disability, families of shekhid, pensioners, women and youth;
forming of incentive system of small business and rendering financial aid to it;
conducting researches on development of structures of small business;
ensuring the state guardianship to small business of production orientation.
1. The government financial aid to small business is performed by relevant organ of the executive authority.
2. The government financial aid to small business is performed in the form of provision of soft credits, subsidies, compensations, grants, guarantees on the credits within target programs, the organization of leasing, application to the financial and credit structures rendering services to entrepreneurship, the stimulating measures.
3. Forms and mechanisms of the government financial aid to small business are determined by relevant organ of the executive authority.
4. For the purpose of expansion of opportunities of use of financial sources of small business entities the fund of credit providing is created.
1. For development of small business, and also for the purpose of rendering to small business entities information, legal and economic advisory services and assistance to establishment of effective cooperation of entrepreneurs with the state organizations and foreign partners can be created on the basis of any property, in any form of business of the company and organization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.